No announcement yet.

Which ice chest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I highly recommend Bison. Made in the USA, site sponsor's, and great customer service. I have one of the original ones when they were still Brute and it is still going strong. I also have 2 that are Bison's and they are both great coolers that do their job.

Comment

Those high priced coolers are nowhere as expensive as the hernia surgery you will need from lifting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
        Those high priced coolers are nowhere as expensive as the hernia surgery you will need from lifting them.

Lol. No joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I’m one of the few yeti fans. I can leave on Friday drive to destin come home 9 days later and still have ice when I get home. Yes it is stored inside once I get there but my luck is really good with the yetis

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
            This is why I won't buy one of those 200 quart coolers. You can get three deer in it, and it takes five guys to get it out of the truck when it's loaded with deer and ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
              I guess I’m one of the few yeti fans. I can leave on Friday drive to destin come home 9 days later and still have ice when I get home. Yes it is stored inside once I get there but my luck is really good with the yetis
              We just got back from Destin. They have ice in stores there. [emoji6][emoji1787][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                I highly recommend Bison. Made in the USA, site sponsor's, and great customer service. I have one of the original ones when they were still Brute and it is still going strong. I also have 2 that are Bison's and they are both great coolers that do their job.
                I have a brute cooler. Worst cooler I own. Might get 24 hr of ice out of it And the ruler is about 1/2 inch off. I use it for a brisket cooler now

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rklazajr View Post
                  I have a brute cooler. Worst cooler I own. Might get 24 hr of ice out of it And the ruler is about 1/2 inch off. I use it for a brisket cooler now

Trade ya a new igloo or coleman for that pos bison?

Comment

I have two Yetis that were given to me. If I bought a new cooler it wouldn't be a Yeti. No better at keeping ice than an Igloo. The only advantage I see is Yetis don't slide around in the back of my flat bed as bad as Igloos. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      I have two Yetis that were given to me. If I bought a new cooler it wouldn't be a Yeti. No better at keeping ice than an Igloo. The only advantage I see is Yetis don't slide around in the back of my flat bed as bad as Igloos. JMO

Don’t forget they are better to stand on as well, so expensive step stools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a yeti that price is the only complaint, an Ozark trail that stays in the truck started loosing hardware, completely lost a latch retainer, so loctite all the hardware. Rtic the lid warped and shell is bubbling like it's separating from the foam or whatever they put in the middle. Old school igloo has had 4 or 5 sets of hinges and the holes so wollered out the next set of hinges will need relocating, and the outer shell has started to crack. Good luck, rotomolds seem to be more durable, but nothing holds ice on a drink cooler.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rklazajr View Post

Give Bison a chance to fix it or replace it. I bet they will.

Comment

Got a Coleman extreme !
                            Out lasts my friends Yetis with ice in middle of July.

Comment

Coleman steel belted is the way to go, I have had one for 15 years and own a yeti. Beats the yeti in holding ice and is wayyy lighter.

Comment

I bought 2 of the lifetime brand from Walmart. They both did great over the holiday weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X