No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll host a regional. I doubt they get a Super unless they win the tourney.

I think the NCAA has maxed them out at 50%. Getting a Regional/Supers is more about not having to travel until you have to.

Comment

Im thinking Tech will get a National seed if they can close out strong. Injuries really hurt them this year so that will be a nice achievement if they can make it happen. Tech, TCU and UT all have solid teams this year, ready for Regionals!

Comment

One of the main things hurting Tx Tech would be that two other Texas teams are already hosting. NCAA would possibly bump them down to #9 to let someone else host for geographical/travel reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          *** is a Fairfield?
          A no name university that has won a lot against other no name opponents. My hope is their lack of recognition gets Tech a regional host bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Unless something has changed, the NCAA is limiting the capacity at each of the sites not matter what is the current rule. All the sites will have the same capacity as well.
            This is correct. They have limited it to 50 percent. Speculation is that they would like to choose bigger venues so the numbers at 50 percent still look solid. This plays into Tech, TCU, Texas and most SEC teams over the likes of Fairfield.

Comment

50% Capacity is gay as a ****ing parade.

I’m really sick of cowards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                50% Capacity is gay as a ****ing parade.

I’m really sick of cowards...

Having to wear a mask outside when it’s 90* sucks too. All the stadiums we’ve been to this year require it some are more lax about it than others. Rice was by far the worst, the Louisiana schools could care less if you had it on or not.

Last edited by HFD38; 05-12-2021, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HFD38 View Post
                  Having to wear a mask outside when it’s 90* sucks too. All the stadiums we’ve been to this year require it some are more lax about it than others. Rice was by far the worst, the Louisiana schools could care less if you had it on or not.

92 days on a ventilator is pretty gay too

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                    92 days on a ventilator is pretty gay too
                    Thankfully the 2 are un-related.

Comment

Texas or TCU will probably be faced with the difficult task of hosting a hot Tech team in a super if all 3 make it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

HFD. Rice is the worst followed by Tulane. Just check the mayor of the city you are headed to and you will know in advance. Most of La is wide open. La Tech played at the Box last night and its open for business. La Tech is open and 100% and never heard anything about a mask- they do ask if you have one sometimes when entering the gate. Hosting the Conference USA tournament. They played great baseball until about 3 weeks ago. Now seems both defense and pitching is in a slump. Its baseball. Teams gotta get hot at the right time

Comment

Here’s an updated ‘projected field of 64’ NCAA baseball teams for the regional round.
                          TTech, UT, and TCU still projected to host regionals, plus Louisiana Tech!
                          Baylor and OK State projected to get into field of 64.
                          Last edited by sandbill; 05-12-2021, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Bthoa

Comment

Tech is only on soonersport.tv. No way I am giving 10.00 to Oklahoma to watch. Radio here I come.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                                Tech is only on soonersport.tv. No way I am giving 10.00 to Oklahoma to watch. Radio here I come.
                                With ya, Guns Up

Comment

Working...
                                X