No announcement yet.

Without Remorse - Prime Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting this to follow the book and kept waiting for it but never materialized. After the initial disappointment I tried to give the movie a chance but it was really bad. Tom Clancy would not be happy...

Comment

At least I'm not the only one mad about what they did to one of the best Clancy novels.

Did anyone see the post credits? Given the comments, it's not likely. Looks like they're going to ruin another of my favorite books...Rainbow Six. At the end, Clark meets Ritter and drops the Rainbow name. SMH

They ruined the Jack Reacher series too by casting itty bitty Tom Cruise for a character that's supposed to be 6'5" 250. Stupid Hollywood.

Comment

I guess I'm odd man out, I dont read Tom Clancy, so I thought movie was pretty good.

Comment

I’ll be 2nd odd man out. My business keeps me way to busy to read, especially novels, so I thought it was a pretty good action movie. Good story, kinda common with our Gov. screwing the good military men that sacrifice so much. Maybe I’ll try audiobook, but my phone goes off way to much for that, but I will try to see how disappointed I should be.

Comment

Never read the book, but watched the movie and it was aweful. There were gaping holes in the story. Like how did they get out of that, or what happened there. Huge holes. Then there was the 100 lb female SEAL team leader...

Comment

I made it through it but only because I’m not a quitter! [emoji23]

Comment

I can’t remember if I’ve read the book, I read a lot of that genre and it’s all jumbled in my head now. BUT...I figured the movie would suck anyway before watching it. My expectations were so low beforehand that I thought it wasn’t a complete miss while watching. Why is it so hard to make a realistic military movie? I’m sure they can consult operators that could get them tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Never read the book, but watched the movie and it was aweful. There were gaping holes in the story. Like how did they get out of that, or what happened there. Huge holes. Then there was the 100 lb female SEAL team leader...

Are there any female seals? I know they opened the training to them, but I wonder if any are/were active.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                    Are there any female seals? I know they opened the training to them, but I wonder if any are/were active.

Same Question I have?

Any Ladies..... I mean seal types lacking male parts?

I sat through the movie last night - wish I hadn't.
                    I guess this is where Hollywood is headed.

Comment

There are no female navy seals.

Comment

Working...
                      X