Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    Only down 20% today lol my first attempt at crypto stuff is going splendid
    Crypto isn't a get rich quick type deal unless you get extremely lucky. Overnight success is the exception not the rule.

Just forget you ever invested in XRP until you hear from the MSM that it's shooting up. That's what I tell people that get frustrated when things drop.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
      Crypto isn't a get rich quick type deal unless you get extremely lucky. Overnight success is the exception not the rule.

Just forget you ever invested in XRP until you hear from the MSM that it's shooting up. That's what I tell people that get frustrated when things drop.
      yes, exactly

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
        I was able to buy about 516 shares at .90 last night
        Dang. I wish it would fall back that direction. For buying purposes I like where's it's been going the last few days.

I feel bad for anyone that bought in a week ago though.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Dang. I wish it would fall back that direction. For buying purposes I like where's it's been going the last few days.

I feel bad for anyone that bought in a week ago though.
          at this point in the game XRP wise, its very smart to stack as much as possible and not worry too much about the dips

Comment

XRP 2 week high 1.93 Low .90 that's over a 50% drop

BTC high 64,500 low 47,700 Not even close to a 50% drop. Will need to drop to 32,250

Comment

last time BTC crashed it got down to 10k, likely will do the same if not more because of the REGS

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
                last time BTC crashed it got down to 10k, likely will do the same if not more because of the REGS
                How will XRP be immune to whatever regulations are coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  How will XRP be immune to whatever regulations are coming?
                  their are thousdands and thousands of crypto companies who were only created for money laundering/market manipulation/fraud ect. ect

XRP offers security/balance/stableness that will more than likely be the standard

Immune is the wrong word, because EVERY SINGLE COIN is going to fall back due to regs but once its finished XRP will take off so fast your britches are going to shake from the vibration when it takes off to the moon

''ITS ALL ABOUT THE BREAK''

DC making themselves a statehood wasn't very smart

how about a nice game of chess?

Comment

their are thousdands and thousands of crypto companies who were only created for money laundering/market manipulation/fraud ect. ect

XRP offers security/balance/stableness that will more than likely be the standard

Immune is the wrong word, because EVERY SINGLE COIN is going to fall back due to regs but once its finished XRP will take off so fast your britches are going to shake from the vibration when it takes off to the moon

''ITS ALL ABOUT THE BREAK''

DC making themselves a statehood wasn't very smart

how about a nice game of chess?
                    Picking your brain, so why buy now then if its all gonna fall from regulations?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Picking your brain, so why buy now then if its all gonna fall from regulations?
                      will likely be a roller coaster around a dollar, i hope it dips honestly to .75 for another large purchase

I know the end game, so im not worried about what it does, but its going to roller coaster until Bitcoin has no correlation, which is coming

Im all in, 103,263 shares of XRP just to show you folks how much confidence i have in it

Those interested, go to youtube and search for NESARA/GESARA--[rainbow currency]

you will find alot of answers to WHY XRP will be the STANDARD

Comment

will likely be a roller coaster around a dollar, i hope it dips honestly to .75 for another large purchase

I know the end game, so im not worried about what it does, but its going to roller coaster until Bitcoin has no correlation, which is coming

Im all in, 103,263 shares of XRP just to show you folks how much confidence i have in it

Those interested, go to youtube and search for NESARA/GESARA--[rainbow currency]

you will find alot of answers to WHY XRP will be the STANDARD
                        how long do we have to wait before we can cash in xrp for moon lambos?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          how long do we have to wait before we can cash in xrp for moon lambos?
                          if you have an offline ledger/wallet you can transfer XRP to UPHOLD , but HOLD

trust me, your going to want to hold it

Comment

if you have an offline ledger/wallet you can transfer XRP to UPHOLD , but HOLD

trust me, your going to want to hold it
                            i'm holding what i have for a while, i know how to cash out. i'm asking when is the 5 figure value coming?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                              i'm holding what i have for a while, i know how to cash out. i'm asking when is the 5 figure value coming?
                              5 figures likely 12-24 months but i know some folks predicting 4-5 figures by December because of how the market will be cut by 99% and XRP will be a big winner in many ways

Comment

So....I like to gamble. Get uphold and buy some XRP and i'm good? Need anything else?

Comment

Working...
                                X