Sons truck stolen in Cypress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    My son and your son know each other. He showed me this last night.

ATM thieves have been using 3/4s to rip them off the pedestals pretty regularly. We get those back with bent rear bumpers quick.

Bad news is sometimes they're taken for the engines and parts. They usually use a Sawzall to cut the firewall. I hate to say it but if you don't get a phone call in a few days it's probably going to be the latter

If it ends up as evidence tow, pm me and I'll see you thru the recovery

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I appreciate it.

Comment

Illegals been targeting f250 4x4 for a while. Strip out back seat and use em for ranch traversal. With the recent illegal traffic I watch mine like a hawk and be very weary parking in any shopping lot. When you do park, watch for a few minutes after entering the store as they hit it as soon as you enter the store

Comment

These threads seem to be getting more and more...really making me think about getting that Ravelco system for my truck.

Comment

Feel bad for your son. Hope he gets it back

Comment

Ravelco, never defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
              Scumbags need to be hung
              Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
              Dang it, they need there hands cut off

Better watch out for TBH patrol. They may say it's your sons fault

Comment

Man that really blows. Sorry for yalls loss. Hope they find it. Nice ride.

Comment

y'all should've snagged it when you took them pitchers

Comment

Hahaha

Originally posted by nbrantr View Post
                    Yeah, that is as funny as hemorrhoids.............you jackass!

Comment

Sucks bad! We went through this just a couple months ago! My son's was found the next day stripped!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        My son and your son know each other. He showed me this last night.

ATM thieves have been using 3/4s to rip them off the pedestals pretty regularly. We get those back with bent rear bumpers quick.

Bad news is sometimes they're taken for the engines and parts. They usually use a Sawzall to cut the firewall. I hate to say it but if you don't get a phone call in a few days it's probably going to be the latter

If it ends up as evidence tow, pm me and I'll see you thru the recovery

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        we've been dealing with this exact MO for the past few years up here. same dudes, just cant get a pattern on em. FBI is involved on our local burgs as well.

Comment

But, but, but, they’re just trying to make a living. Prolly great people otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by nbrantr View Post
                            I read this and can not figure out what you meant by it but assume it’s a smart *** comment. If it is, you sir are a $&@? Face! First letter starts with and “F” if you needed help.

Comment

Originally posted by rwurz View Post
                              I read this and can not figure out what you meant by it but assume it’s a smart *** comment. If it is, you sir are a $&@? Face! First letter starts with and “F” if you needed help.
                              I guess I'm a dumb butt. No clue what he was referring to. Young ones explain it to an older feller.

Comment

I’m not all that old and I haven’t a clue as to what he’s saying. Beats me.

Comment

Working...
                                X