No announcement yet.

Desperately need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for you and your family, I am very sorry.

Comment

These threads get me every time. I can not image your pain brother.

I truly pray that god shows you his plan and gives your family the strength to believe it in.

Comment

Sorry to hear this sir. I cant imagine what you are going through. I never knew i could love someone as much as i do my daughter and it breaks me down to think of the unknown troubles that she will face that i cannot protect her from completely. we are all here if you need us

Comment

I am so very sorry for you loss. Losing a child is the hardest thing. Hang in there. Prayers

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers for strength and healing for your family.

Comment

Sending up prayers now. I am so sorry for your loss. May God comfort y'all in this tragic time.

Comment

Michael, having been in your shoes, I know exactly what your going thru. I questioned the lord , but he answered those questions for us. As he will for you. Just believe that he needed another angel, and he got one.

More prayers up for you and the family.

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your wife, Michael. If you need anything, just ask.

I can't imagine your pain.

Comment

I'm so sorry. Prayers of peace and comfort.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss sir. Prayers.

Comment

I’ve prayed for you and just did again. I couldn’t watch the slideshow very long. I don’t have any words. I don’t know you but if you want to call or FaceTime and share a drink or a cigar virtually and talk fishing for a few minutes of different focus reach out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I tried watching the slide slow as well. Brought up a lot of buried emotions. I pray for strength and comfort for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Extending our deepest sympathy to you during this time. Our prayers and blessings are with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X