No announcement yet.

1/3 of The World Believes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shark made me laugh out loud.Good way too start the day!

Comment

I feel sorry for that 1/3 on Judgment day!
      Hosea 4:6 KJV
      [6] My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

What does lack of knowledge mean.?
      1. Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous.

Comment

Lizard people!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
          Shark made me laugh out loud.Good way too start the day!
          That’s two of us.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
            The shapeshifter thing is too far out there for me however, the Bible says some people have entertained angels without knowing it. I think that at times in my career I have run across an angel or two that were here to do some work.
            I had an angel visit me once. He came to give me a warning I wish I had heeded but did not. Did not know it until after he left, but there is no doubt in my mind he was an angel.

Comment

More than a 3rd believe in the supernatural.
              Most religious concepts are based on the supernatural.

Comment

I don't believe anything out of the Koran or anything to do with Muslim beliefs. Except maybe the multiple wives thing that's pretty cool. The bad part is eventually you get tired of the nagging,strap a bomb to yourself and blow up a supermarket full of people. So it has its pros and cons.

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                  i kinda remember shapeshifters in my younger years allways seen them at the bars about 1 45 am

Yeah but they shifted about 5 or 6 hours later in daylight.

Comment

Puff, puff, pass!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      Where do you come up with this stuff? Every day you post something even more bizarre than the day before.

Prolly retired, bored, and very good weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          Djinns walk among us. To us they would be called shape shifters.

Definition, Synonyms, Translations of djinn by The Free Dictionary

This goes back 3000 years. To almost every continent.

Discuss.........................................

Johnny? You okay? I’ve been getting worried about you lately.

Come to Bownanza again, and we will perform (our version of )a TBH exorcism!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                            Djinns walk among us. To us they would be called shape shifters.

Definition, Synonyms, Translations of djinn by The Free Dictionary

This goes back 3000 years. To almost every continent.

Discuss.........................................
                            IMO...They were able to perpetuate slavery in Muslim countries well beyond abolition of slavery in most western countries long after the Christians abolished slavery and fought against slave trade deep into Africa.

Native/aboriginal black and brown folk finally figured out that Muslims couldnt enslave Muslims. Hence the density of Muslims in Africa, Middle East and Asia. “Become Muslim or be enslaved by one”...seems to be an easy choice on the front end.

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Briar Friar; 03-13-2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                              No sir, the name for that guy is pronounced
                              "d'idiot"
                              Hilarious

Comment

I get high sometimes too... not on weed I'm usually on a mountain but I'm pretty high.

Comment

Working...
                                X