Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 TBH Hoodies - Frustrations

Hi All -

I will be sending another email to each of you that have not received your order. I am loosing faith that we will get these backordered Large and XL's before Christmas. I was first told end of November, then first of December and now today.... mid December.

I am keeping the order open with supplier, but will refund anyone that does not want to wait any longer.

If you have not received your order yet....you should receive an email soon giving the option for refund.

Sorry about this....I've never experienced such craziness. This is apparently COVID related and beyond any control I have on getting this in.... and to you. Beyond frustrating.

First world problems. Anyone that gives you grief needs to be kicked in the taint.

Comment

No worries Mary I’ll wait for it to get here. Thanks for all you do!!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

We're good waiting Mary. No hurry before Christmas for us.

Comment

Im in regardless...don’t sweat this Mary.

First world problems with all we got going on...might be better to receive them in 2021!!

Comment

Good here, too. Appreciate the update, sometimes ‘stuff’ just happens.

Comment

Not a problem maam and thanks for the update.

Comment

Mary continues to let the PACE forum live, even with one the most interesting/contentious/wild/entertaining threads that ever existed on TBH.

For that reason, give her a chance to fill your orders

Comment

Well now I am going to have to go look and see if there were 2 in the box or just one. Could have sworn I got the small and Large that I ordered last week.

No rush if I didn't

Comment

Got Mine today. Love it!

Comment

Not me. Maybe this weekend!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Working...
                      X