Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up Steve!! I work in Lufkin now and still live in Crockett. If you need anything let me know I'll be around.

Comment

Praying for you Steve!

Comment

Prayers sent up
          Just saw this

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Lord Jesus, we call on You to heal our brother Steve. Take this infection from his body and restore his health. Lord You know this man's heart! He is a warrior for You. This world needs more men like him to fight evil. Please Lord comfort his family as they go through this trial with him. We know how close they are to You and we thank You for giving us a Rock to lean on. Guide his care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to bring about supernatural healing. In Your name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen!
            Praying in agreement, we thank you Lord for your hand on this!
            In Jesus Name, amen!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Man y'all are great. Prayers really appreciated. It seems I had a kidney stone or two for a while. I may have passed it Saturday while I was working on food plots. Anyway it appears my kidney had some blockage and some how ecoli ended up there. That's a bad deal but the kicker now is that it has gone septic and in virtually every organ in my body. I'm pretty ill. Please keep up the prayers. Time to start turning the corner.soon I hope
              Praying for you Steve, hang in there. Have had 2 rounds of roseffin(sp) in the last month dealing with kidney and bladder issues. Praying for complete healing.

Comment

Morning my friends. My fever was semi co ntrolled past night for first time. Still trying to rage but they keeping me doped up . I saw several folks mention my family. Thank you for that. Since this covid mess got going im pretty much the only one my elderly parents depend on.

Anyway got a bunch of labs coming today. I sincerely hope God is about to turn this ship. Its been sailing full steam the wrong direction the last 4 days.

In awake and fairly alert about half tine. Having some breathing problems and heart rythem problems . I didn't. Struggled pretty bad but got through it.Don't need any more of that. Never told carla nor parents about that so if any of you speak to them might not mention it.

I will get on and read when I can. Thanks for the prayers. Keep them coming.
                Last edited by GarGuy; 09-08-2020, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Showed a friend last night the collection of points you helped me put together and the knife I found. More prayers sent buddy................

Comment

Praying for you and your family!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Morning my friends. My fever was semi co ntrolled past night for first time. Still trying to rage but they keeping me doped up . I saw several folks mention my family. Thank you for that. Since this covid mess got going im pretty much the only one my elderly parents depend on.

Anyway got a bunch of labs coming today. I sincerely hope God is about to turn this ship. Its been sailing full steam the wrong direction the last 4 days.

In awake and fairly alert about half tine. Having some breathing problems and heart rythem problems . I didn't. Struggled pretty bad but got through it.Don't need any more of that. Never told carla nor parents about that so if any of you speak to them might not mention it.

I will get on and read when I can. Thanks for the prayers. Keep them coming.

Man, take care and glad to see the ship is turning in the right direction! Prayers for you, your providers and family!

Comment

I've only been on here for 2 year's or so it's amazing of all the people who call him there friend. Praying for you my friend

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saw this. Prayers for a fast recovery.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up. Hang in there.

Comment

Sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X