Anyone shot the VXR yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foxtrot View Post
    I know a cpl guys who have...and they say it is the best bow that they have ever shot.

Im wanting to go shoot one but then again, Im not ready to drop a grand anytime soon.
    It’s not any better then the vertix I promise I shot all three of them side by side . The vertix to me is still better then the VXR 28 , 31.5

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
      I've always been a bowtech fan but I'm really tempted to pick up one of these year old vertix's that will soon be on the market. I prefer a shorter ata bow..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Bow shop in Quanah Tx medicine mountain store has some brand new vertixs for 899 they probably would ship you one .

Comment

I shot the VXR, vertex, traverse, the XLR ( or what ever the 36 ata target bow is) and the virtex and the VXR were very similar, including being top heavy. The traverse and the XLR shot really good but 1800.00 for the target bow( would have used for hunting) no way. The traverse I would have bought, if I would not have shot the prime black.

Comment

Coming from a 10 year old DXT, the 31.5” VXR was absolutely amazing to me. Draw cycle was a bit harsh at first, it shoots so smoothly and quietly.

Comment

Been thinking about going to shoot one.

Comment

I picked up a 28” vxr in od green and love it

Now if I can only find something to point it at....

Comment

Had the 31.5 VXR. Nice bow but not a fan of the choppy cam cycle. It’s pretty stiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best bow ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo6 View Post
                    I picked up a 28” vxr in od green and love it

Now if I can only find something to point it at....
                    Exactly what I got. And the exact problem I'm having with mine. My targets have been smoked a hundred times

Comment

I LOVE MINE. VXR-28 SUCKER IS QUIET, FAST, AND DEAD IN HAND. I too have only been out a few times and actually drew back on a doe because I wanted to see the bow in action but I didn't want to ruin my chance at a specific buck I've been after....

He never showed up... I shoulda shot the doe!

Comment

I have a halon 32 and just shot the vertix and vxr. I really really liked the vxr. Absolutely dead in the hand but not as smooth of a draw as my halon 32. I’ll probably buy one as I love to mess with new things but it’s not a game changer coming from my halon.

Comment

Got me a VXR28. Picked it up yesterday. Ambush Green 29" draw, 60lbs, Easton Hexx with 50gr insert and 125 tip weighing in at 425gr. Shoots 284-285fps. I shoot it better than my Vertix. For being a short bow I shoot it very well. Its everything I wanted for a hunting bow.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ordered the 31.5 ambush green. Fired up. Coming from a Hoyt. Big move for me. Six week wait. Can’t hardly wait.

Comment

I’m am a long time hoyt fan. I went to the shop wanting to buy an rx-4 ultra. I shot the new elite, pse, hoyt and vxr. I ended up putting a deposit on the vxr 31.5!!!!! And, I already have a traverse! I hate the idea of shooting a Mathews but it the best feeling bow I have put in my hands. Totally dead in the hand and **** near silent.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                I’m am a long time hoyt fan. I went to the shop wanting to buy an rx-4 ultra. I shot the new elite, pse, hoyt and vxr. I ended up putting a deposit on the vxr 31.5!!!!! And, I already have a traverse! I hate the idea of shooting a Mathews but it the best feeling bow I have put in my hands. Totally dead in the hand and **** near silent.
                                Hellll yea Doc
                                I too do not like saying I like my VXR but man it sure as heck feels good to shoot. I wanted the RX-4 myself but that price killed me and the VXR was a better shooter I thought. Couldn’t pass it up when I found the ambush green now on the shelf.

Comment

Working...
                                X