Best tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony is the best imo

Beware of LG with OLED technology. My brother bought one of their high end models and the screen got burned in and white spots. LG replaced it free but the replacement is now doing it after only a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have two different Toshiba's. No problems with either of them. Most are probably made by the same company.

Comment

I have LG's and Vizio. The vizio outside is 10 years old.

Comment

I have a 15 year old LG...……
          No problems...…...

Comment

Samsung and Vizio for me.

I just bought a new 60” Samsung for the living room and moved the 5 year old 55” Samsung that was in the living room to the back patio. Best Buy has free delivery to your house right now.

Comment

Vizio or TCL, we have a big cheapo TCL that has worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We picked up a LG Nano series 8 75” for $1200. It has been absolutely fantastic and it comes with a smart remote that’s sort of like a mouse. Very easy to set up and way smarter than I am. I searched for a long time before settling on this one and it was one of the best rated TVs for 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ponder this...If toyota makes a TV. TBH would never be the same....

Comment

2 Samsung 65" tv's and 2 40" tv's, and never any problems at all.. Guess i get all the good one's ..

Comment

Thanks for the replies, they’re helpful.

Comment

For a great picture in that size and price range, look at the LG C9 series. One of the best, if not the best, picture out there. I prefer Samsung’s, but I did just purchase a Sony 850G series for the media room. It has an awesome picture, and is within your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckc. View Post
                          Thanks for all the leads, looking for something around 55” to 60” $1500 to $2000. Main tv in the living room.
                          Spent that this year and the same tech and quality next year will be half the cost or better. TV's and all their buzz words and marketing spins are a rip off. You can get a TV in that size under a thousand. Sony, Visio and LG have give us the best run for the money.

Comment

LG or Vizio...but not the cheapest Vizio. Or the new TCL brand is getting really good reviews and if it doesn't work out you could just put it up on the wall on the back porch and get a different one and not feel too bad about it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

i had two samsung and both were junk,, i bought my daughter and son in law a hisense when we had to stay with them for awhile since the youngest grandson broke theirs( i bought it because it was cheap),, i bought a 55" hisense from wally world,,, it has been superb so much so that after our home was built i bought 3 more, a 30" a 55" and a 60", our bedroom the grand kids room and the living room,, i will never spend big money on another big name piece of junk,,, the pictures on these are great and everything works as it should i also have had problems with sony in the past

Comment

Originally posted by chuckc. View Post
                                Thanks for the replies, they’re helpful.
                                If you could make a decision from the contradictory and varied recommendations on this thread, please let us know what you buy.

Oh, and we have a Samsung and have had no problems with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X