X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’re in tomorrow morning too

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      Wind should be good in the morning! I will see you out there. My last trip for 2 weeks and then will be hitting Livingston Easter weekend to chase the big blues on the bulkheads for 3 days.
      I like your style!

Comment

Headed out early in the am. Haven’t broken curfew since I was 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Headed out early in the am. Haven’t broken curfew since I was 16

Shame on you! Lol

Comment

Im going in the morning if someone thats boatless wants to come. I will be launching out of April Plaza about 6:15.

A couple of things first though. I am free all day but if they arent biting/cant find them I will probably be gone by noon or so.

Im not very good so unless they are biting good Im not a slayer like some of these guys are. If you are, I will gladly take lessons.

Im not Mr Personality. Im not a jerk ( at first at least haha ) but not very talkative or entertaining. I do well with people that are though.

Boat is 2002 Tracker 17'. A little tight for 2 adults, I will be in front. You wont be expected to do much, just fish.

Have chicken liver. And can catch shad if you want. I suck at cast net so if you can throw one that would help.

No single women. Married and wife would get ticked. Sorry. ( Im hard for women to resist )

No yelling loud young guys that want to play music while fishing.

Beer is fine. No drunks. Byob.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Dang, with all these rules I might not even go with me haha

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              Im going in the morning if someone thats boatless wants to come. I will be launching out of April Plaza about 6:15.

A couple of things first though. I am free all day but if they arent biting/cant find them I will probably be gone by noon or so.

Im not very good so unless they are biting good Im not a slayer like some of these guys are. If you are, I will gladly take lessons.

Im not Mr Personality. Im not a jerk ( at first at least haha ) but not very talkative or entertaining. I do well with people that are though.

Boat is 2002 Tracker 17'. A little tight for 2 adults, I will be in front. You wont be expected to do much, just fish.

Have chicken liver. And can catch shad if you want. I suck at cast net so if you can throw one that would help.

No single women. Married and wife would get ticked. Sorry. ( Im hard for women to resist )

With all these rules, no wonder you fish by yourself alot
              Very nice offer, hopefully someone will take you up on the offer. Im taking a tbh member out in the morning and I hope I can put him on some fish. We have killed them the last 3 days in a row, but just my luck with someone else I wont be able to find them. Hope this isn't the case! Good luck Mike

Comment

With all these rules, no wonder you fish by yourself alot
                Very nice offer, hopefully someone will take you up on the offer. Im taking a tbh member out in the morning and I hope I can put him on some fish. We have killed them the last 3 days in a row, but just my luck with someone else I wont be able to find them. Hope this isn't the case! Good luck Mike
                Thanks, good luck to yall too. Dont think you will need it! Im really not that bad. I know a few guys on this thread. If yall are scared just pm em and ask. They will warn you, I mean let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

Somebody should jump on this offer, Mike is a good guy! I'd meet you but I'm already committed tomorrow, unfortunately not fishing. I havent fished Conroe in years and been wanting to get in on this. Hope yall get a bunch!

Comment

Question for y’all that fish conroe. I haven’t fished there in close to 20 years when I was a kid with my dad. We fished the far north end and launched out of wildwood shores I believe. Back then, in that portion of the lake we used a jon boat. That being said all I have is a 15 ft alweld flat bottom. How calm do the winds need to be on the bigger part of the lake to be safe fishing bulkheads?

Comment

Originally posted by huntindude View Post
                      Question for y’all that fish conroe. I haven’t fished there in close to 20 years when I was a kid with my dad. We fished the far north end and launched out of wildwood shores I believe. Back then, in that portion of the lake we used a jon boat. That being said all I have is a 15 ft alweld flat bottom. How calm do the winds need to be on the bigger part of the lake to be safe fishing bulkheads?

If the winds are calm but you have a ton of boat traffic the wind might as well be blowing 100mph. It gets pretty bad on the weekends for us aluminum boaters on the main lake. Early mornings are no sweat but the less wind the better.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Coffee time!

Comment

Rise and shine ladies! Time to jerk some lips!

Comment

Rise and shine ladies! Time to jerk some lips!
                            Good luck and be safe out there! These graveyards suck seeing this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                              Good luck and be safe out there! These graveyards suck seeing this thread...
                              Tbh'er has arrived and we are getting ice and coffee and then on the way! Hopefully it will be a good morning

Comment

Ok, ok fine. I will relax the rules a little. Single women ok. Wife is out of town anyway.

On a completely unrelated note. I think the boat weight limit is 344lb. I weigh 214 so not sure how the works out. You know. Just for info.

Comment

Working...
                                X