• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
    Don’t ask anyone!! Just go.......

This

Comment

I just don’t get it, why the pause to ask if you can do something? Your a man and American!!!

Comment

Effective at 8 a.m. on March 28, all personal intrastate travel between communities is prohibited.

Comment

stay at lease for 14 days and don't leave, problem solved!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
            I just don’t get it, why the pause to ask if you can do something? Your a man and American!!!
            My thoughts.

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
            Effective at 8 a.m. on March 28, all personal intrastate travel between communities is prohibited.
            Says who? Since turning 18 I’ve never asked permission from anyone to go anywhere. Well, at least not until I got married.

Comment

how can they legally enforce that? whats are they gonna do next? tell you that you have to let feds in your house without a warrent.

Comment

Comment

Yep everyone has to stay at home- don’t go out- don’t leave- whatever you do don’t go to a boat ramp or you will either be quarantined or beheaded.

Comment

Go. Take some personal responsibility and actively avoid touching your face or being within 6ft of somebody. If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a sleeve. Wash your hands before you eat or touch your face. That includes scratching your nose...

Crap like this law is what is so wrong with the response. 100 miles? How did they come up with that? Do they have some type of magical virus killing machine that prevents infection anywhere within a 99 mile circle but only if the person hasn't stepped outside of the circle?

If you live there, dont forget that it is your responsibility to vote on whether or not the person who came up with that law gets to keep power over you...

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Yep everyone has to stay at home- don’t go out- don’t leave- whatever you do don’t go to a boat ramp or you will either be quarantined or beheaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                        This is Texas, yes I can travel where I like. Just got back from fishing in Mississippi, you dont have to have a guide let you...
                        Good to hear. I'm heading to Mississippi next weekend.

Comment

We work in the Houston area, but live around Ft. Worth. What's the difference?? We see more people on the job than we do on the lease! Going hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
                            This must be the Fakebook police!

Comment

Just do what you feel is right. If you lived in an area with no infected people, would you want some people from New York coming to your town?

Comment

I went through four counties yesterday to get the Jim Hogg lease. Saw one trooper. No issues. Chasing turkeys now.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X