Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic

Comment

Thanks for this post wasn't sure I was gonna get by with only an Outback dinner but here's proof that I done good enough to get by!

Comment

Panchos? Panchos is still around? Where? I thought they were out of business.

Comment

Festivus

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
          Is there a Festivus version of Valentines?
          It’s called a 20th anniversary

Comment

Not many panchos left around. I want to go again and take my kids. They need to experience just once!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I also find it comical(and ridiculous) that BoB claims to be the guru of all food and approves of Panchos lol
              Again you are trying too hard.....and failing.

I never claimed to be the guru of food. I just share my experiences travelling the state and sampling the BBQ and mexican food.

I haven't eaten at a Panchos in 30 years. It was never great but was good and cheap for an 18 year old metalhead stoner.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                Not many panchos left around. I want to go again and take my kids. They need to experience just once!
                Watauga. Just know it's not even a good Pancho's. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  There is a Pancho's very near my house(one of the few left). I grew up on the stuff. I went about a year ago, never again. Worst #$%^ ever. I hope to never go in Pancho's again.

Disclaimer: Sopapillas are still great and self serve ice cream is solid.
                  There is no doubt Eradicator knows his way around a Mexican buffet. Sometimes he gets carried away and gets on the wrong side of the serving line. Then we wonder why a good thing goes away
                  Attached Files

Comment

I used to eat at Panchos in Houston back in early 90's. Most times it was a race to get home so I didn't shxt my pants.

Comment

I bet after a meal Like that she raised the flag for you....

Comment

Never seen so many wimpy men that can't eat Mexican food without having to find a toilet immediately. Guess it's just me.

Comment

I bet you even used a coupon

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            Never seen so many wimpy men that can't eat Mexican food without having to find a toilet immediately. Guess it's just me.

Agreed. Little baby sensitive stomachs. Living on applesauce and puréed carrots. Candy-asses.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                              I bet after a meal Like that she raised the flag for you....

Covered in honey like a sopapilla!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesomeness!

Comment

Working...
                                X