Golf partner needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf partner needed

Long shot I know, but here goes. I had my partner for a golf tournament in June cancel on me, and am in need of a partner. This is a member/guest tournament at Lake Kiowa, about 10 miles east of Gainesville. Most of the people I play with are all members, and the other local guys I have asked are unavailable that weekend, so I need a partner. The tournament is June 12 - 14th. Must have a GHIN certified handicap as the tournament is flighted.

The positives are you get to play a nice course. They feed you well Friday and Saturday night. Free beer during the tournament and each night at the meals. Pretty good participant gifts for all players, last year was scotty cameron putter for everyone, not sure what it will be this year. Good day money paid out to the top 3 teams in each flight of 12.

The negative is you have me as a partner. The entry fee is $600 each

If anyone in the area is interested, or anyone who is not local and just wants to get away for the weekend, Winstar is a 30 minute drive, Let me know. I can send you some more details about the tournament. My handicap is currently a 9, so needing someone in that range.

Thanks,

So is this a 3 day tournament? Fri, Sat, Sun? I may be in. Live in Celina so not a bad drive. Handicap is currently 10-12. I’ll have to look for specifics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      So is this a 3 day tournament? Fri, Sat, Sun? I may be in. Live in Celina so not a bad drive. Handicap is currently 10-12. I’ll have to look for specifics.

yea its 3 days. I can send you more info if you want it. Just let me know

Comment

My Buddy lived at lake Kiowa, we spent many weekends there while we were in college. always loved going to visit!

Comment

its changed a little since then. about 3200 houses there now.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
            yea its 3 days. I can send you more info if you want it. Just let me know

Shot you a PM. Was wondering if you’re still looking for a partner or not

Comment

Working...
            X