Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MNH Trail Cams!! Spring/Summer Exotics. Book Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MNH Trail Cams!! Spring/Summer Exotics. Book Now!!!

Come get out of the house and enjoy some clear air and social distancing with us. We have several dates starting around the first of May open. Axis bucks are starting to shed velvet or get close and we have several other trophy exotics available. Great food, great lodging, exciting hunting, fishing and we can add some varmint hunting in if time allows. Private party booking, you or your group are the only ones at the ranch, be it just you or you and several of your friends. Bow or rifle in the panhandle, just outside of Clarendon. Also taking bookings now for our late summer/early fall stag and fallow hunts as well as whitetail for this season.

Here is our current price list. Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions or to book. 806 206 3289.

MNH Outfitting 2020 Prices:
    Exotics:
    Axis $3500
    Aoudad $3850
    Blackbuck $3000
    Fallow $4000
    Red Stag 275-330” $6000
    Red Sheep $4500
    Barasinga $6000
    Addax $6500
    Scimitar Oryx $5000
    Arabian Oryx $8500
    Gemsbok $6000
    Waterbuck $6000
    Zebra $6000

Whitetail:
    Up to 150” $4000
    151-170” $5750
    171-190” $7500
    191-220” $10,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ttt

Comment

Those Gemsbok are some cool lookin animals.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
        Those Gemsbok are some cool lookin animals.
        Yes they are, beautiful animals.

Comment

Your TC pics always make me want to book a hunt with you.....One of these days it will happen.......just not when it is $26/oil. Best of luck Matt!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            Your TC pics always make me want to book a hunt with you.....One of these days it will happen.......just not when it is $26/oil. Best of luck Matt!
            Sounds good bud. Hopefully it will all bounce back for you guys soon, would love to have you out.

Comment

I'm surprised nobody has claimed that top axis yet, I'm excited to see what he turns into. I'd much rather kill a knarly axis than a normal 3x3 one.

Comment

Working...
              X