Not me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me

I usually don’t post much. Easter Sunday I was in the local academy buying a couple work shirts
    We park in the handicap with my wife’s health issues. I checked out and was walking to the front door and a big lady was yelling at the associate at the door trying to stop her from stealing a couple a AR style BB guns. She said she has rights and he can’t stop her. I proceeded to my truck. I followed her with the stolen merchandise valued at 500$ into DFW airport. I was on the phone the entire time with local pd and dfw dps while I was following her. Dfw pulled her over and arrested her and the passenger. Several officers asked me why I did this. My answer was “more people need to do the right thing”! Six patrol
    Cars where on the scene

I’m tired of going into retailers and watching them get ripped offed!
    Good guys one this one!!

Bigdaddy, very good job. I would too and wish more would.

Comment

Good For You! Hate thieves. Too bad they couldn't just shoot her!

Comment

Great job man. It's going to take all of us to stop this stuff.

Comment

Can't believe these retailers just let people steal and don't do anything about it. Total bs. F j b 2

Comment

It’s a shame that more and more people believe it’s their right to steal. They should all be punched extremely hard in the face by either staff or anyone else. But, in America you better just let’em go

Comment

The stealing does not surprise me, the fact she took 2 "AR style" guns into DFW airport does

Hope they nail her sorry hide to the wall

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                  I usually don’t post much. Easter Sunday I was in the local academy buying a couple work shirts
                  We park in the handicap with my wife’s health issues. I checked out and was walking to the front door and a big lady was yelling at the associate at the door trying to stop her from stealing a couple a AR style BB guns. She said she has rights and he can’t stop her. I proceeded to my truck. I followed her with the stolen merchandise valued at 500$ into DFW airport. I was on the phone the entire time with local pd and dfw dps while I was following her. Dfw pulled her over and arrested her and the passenger. Several officers asked me why I did this. My answer was “more people need to do the right thing”! Six patrol
                  Cars where on the scene

I’m tired of going into retailers and watching them get ripped offed!
                  Good guys one this one!!
                  I don't feel sorry for retailers when they let themselves be ripped off in fear of a lawsuit. I understand why, but still don' t agree with it.

Comment

Great job sir.

Comment

Had me there for a minute. Thought it it was going to end with DFW DPS saying it wasn't worth their time. You renewed my hope that stupidity isn't winning. Way to go Bigdaddy

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                        Had me there for a minute. Thought it it was going to end with DFW DPS saying it wasn't worth their time. You renewed my hope that stupidity isn't winning. Way to go Bigdaddy
                        Was thinking the same thing while reading through it. Glad they followed through. Nice work nailing the thief. Sure wish more people, retailers, and cops would care about this kind of thing. Yesterday I saw a youtube video where a home builder was talking about seeing the same thing at a hardware store. He saw more than one person go right out the door with lumber and no one stopped them, and the person at the checkout said it happens all the time, no one seems to care.

Comment

I did this once is Dallas. I was told they would not come out and that I needed to stop following them because one, if he felt I was following him, I could be in danger and two, if he did something reckless trying to get away from me I could be held liable.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Working...
                              X