Spinal Decompression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinal Decompression

Non- surgical. Who has done it? Did it work for you? Worth a try?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Get you a Teeter

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
      Non- surgical. Who has done it? Did it work for you? Worth a try?

Are you speaking of the Pain Stretcher that chirocracktors use?

Comment

I have had it done at the chiropractor and it helped me in combination with steroid injections.

Comment

It’s a temporary fix! If you have bad problems I would think twice - even 10 times before getting strapped into that torture device! It only stretches ( or decompresses) millimeters at a time but that can send your muscles around the problem areA/ area’s into horrible spasm’s that may not allow you to get off of the torture table for a while , much less try to take a breath! It’s very expensive and you better do a Lot of research on the Chiro ( practitioner) before you decide to go through with it! I have an extremely high tolerance to pain but I actually crawled out of the office on my hands and knee’s after my last treatments!

Comment

Teeter. I have had L4-L5 bulging disc for years. Teeter works well.

Comment

Amen to Teeeter

Comment

Wife has some discs compressed wonder if she’ll be happy with a teeter for 5th anniversary in April

Comment

Bought a teeter on fbmp. We'll see....

Comment

I bought an inversion table. Five to ten minutes a couple times a week does wonders for me.

Well worth $125 that I spent on it.

Comment

Yes, a quality inversion table saved me from surgery and relieved most of my pain

Get a table with quality ankle cuffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bulging L4/5 for me as well. Teeter definitely helps. Start slow and work your way into it if need be. Get in a routine of using it regularly and it’ll help. Ice can be a lifesaver as well. I went through the machine decompression nearly 20 years ago and as mentioned it helped but was a temporary thing. There’s no cure all you just have to learn to move differently and keep your core as strong as possible. Teeter helps decompress daily and in my case has been more helpful than chiro or machine decompression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yup, get an inversion table. life changer

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                            It’s a temporary fix! If you have bad problems I would think twice - even 10 times before getting strapped into that torture device! It only stretches ( or decompresses) millimeters at a time but that can send your muscles around the problem areA/ area’s into horrible spasm’s that may not allow you to get off of the torture table for a while , much less try to take a breath! It’s very expensive and you better do a Lot of research on the Chiro ( practitioner) before you decide to go through with it! I have an extremely high tolerance to pain but I actually crawled out of the office on my hands and knee’s after my last treatments!
                            While I agree with Bucknaked for the most part, the traction machine definitely helps. I did not experience pain because the traction and "pulling" was slow. Yes, it's not a one-and-done type scenario but it bought me 4 to 5 years of relief with no surgery.

Comment

You haven’t stated what your problem is but sounds like, at best, these inversion tables offer only temporary relief, and only for some.

My advice? Find out the source of your pain and have it fixed, even if it requires surgery. Depending on your problem, doing anything less is simply kicking the can down the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X