Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2022, 07:55 AM   #151
mww982
Eight Point
 
mww982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Keller
Hunt In: Texas, Michigan
Default

I ended up buying a Ram so if you are looking for a F-350 XLT with the 7.3L, I can let you know when it is being shipped. Will be at 5 star in North Richland Hills.
mww982 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 07:57 AM   #152
MacDaddy67
Pope & Young
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
Here she is in all her antimatter glory. Next days off I need to get it ceramic coated.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
change your screen name now ?
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 09:29 AM   #153
txlawdog
Ten Point
 
txlawdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kerrville TX
Hunt In: Lawdog Ranch Leakey TX in Real County
Default

Not to stir the pot and I have no desire for one but I wonder if there is a wait time for electric cars.
I am still driving my 2011 F350 King Ranch and cringing at the diesel prices these days. But it's paid for and gets pretty good mileage so I smile when passing the car lots. I would love a new one but just can't justify the price now that I'm retired. Maybe later. Good luck on the purchases, we waited several months last summer for my wife's Tahoe that had to be ordered.

Last edited by txlawdog; 03-09-2022 at 09:39 AM.
txlawdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 11:07 AM   #154
BlackoutRam2500
Ten Point
 
BlackoutRam2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Huntsville, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txlawdog View Post
Not to stir the pot and I have no desire for one but I wonder if there is a wait time for electric cars.
I am still driving my 2011 F350 King Ranch and cringing at the diesel prices these days. But it's paid for and gets pretty good mileage so I smile when passing the car lots. I would love a new one but just can't justify the price now that I'm retired. Maybe later. Good luck on the purchases, we waited several months last summer for my wife's Tahoe that had to be ordered.
Good luck on the electric if your goal is to save money. As you know the government makes money off of every gallon of gas sold. Right now they are baiting people over to electric with the promise of savings but at some point they will come up with a tax to capture that lost revenue.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
BlackoutRam2500 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 11:19 AM   #155
Twist
Ten Point
 
Twist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Brazoria County
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist View Post
I wouldn't count on that 10 weeks.

My youngest brother ordered a new F350 mid September and was told 10-12 weeks. Asked him about it last week, still no ETA.
I remembered to ask my brother about his truck since it had been a bit. His is currently in production and he believes it went into production earlier this week. His order sheet lists the following:

Time of Preview: 07/07/2021 11:47:19

Priority Code: 19

Basically 6 months from Order to Production for his.
Twist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 03:42 PM   #156
txlawdog
Ten Point
 
txlawdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kerrville TX
Hunt In: Lawdog Ranch Leakey TX in Real County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
Good luck on the electric if your goal is to save money. As you know the government makes money off of every gallon of gas sold. Right now they are baiting people over to electric with the promise of savings but at some point they will come up with a tax to capture that lost revenue.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Exactly, they are going to get the money one way or the other. I'm sure they will have a way to get the mileage for the electric cars. There is no free ride. If they are able to get everyone in all electric cars and cashless society, you can kiss the good ole USA goodbye. It almost is there now unfortunately.
txlawdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 03:58 PM   #157
howabouttheiris
Ten Point
 
howabouttheiris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin, TX
Default

It is not just production time that is causing delays right now.

I have an F150 all done and sitting here in Texas that has waited almost 2 weeks now for the 3rd party shipping company to get it to my dealer. The new estimate is "maybe Friday".
howabouttheiris is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 04:15 PM   #158
captainsling
Pope & Young
 
captainsling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Dilley, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist View Post
I remembered to ask my brother about his truck since it had been a bit. His is currently in production and he believes it went into production earlier this week. His order sheet lists the following:

Time of Preview: 07/07/2021 11:47:19

Priority Code: 19

Basically 6 months from Order to Production for his.
His problem is a priority code of 19. Dealer could have made it a 10 and probably gotten built sooner.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 04:16 PM   #159
captainsling
Pope & Young
 
captainsling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Dilley, Texas
Default

Plant is down this week. Who knows about next week. We will find out tomorrow.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2022, 04:19 PM   #160
Twist
Ten Point
 
Twist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Brazoria County
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsling View Post
His problem is a priority code of 19. Dealer could have made it a 10 and probably gotten built sooner.
Yeah, is what it is though. Like I said in my original post, he’s still driving his 2013 Lariat 6.7 so he wasn’t in any real hurry.

Oh, and the View date in my previous post should’ve been 09/07/21.
Twist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-10-2022, 07:13 AM   #161
GA Bowhunter
Ten Point
 
GA Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Watkinsville, GA
Hunt In: Tree/blind/ground
Default

Has Ford fixed the death wobble issue?

I have a CTD 2016 Ram 3500 and trade in is more than the cost of a new F250/F350 7.3 gas or a Ram 2500/3500 gas.

They truck price out about the same and I've seen some videos extolling the virtues of the Ford 7.3. It's 50 or so HP more than the Hemi.

My local dealer sells Ford and Ram so I have a good source.

On that note, anyone own a 7.3 gas with the 4.30 gears? How does it do when not towing? I'd like max tow capacity and don't want buyer's remorse for not buying a diesel.
GA Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-10-2022, 07:23 AM   #162
RJK70
Pope & Young
 
RJK70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: Mason County and Western States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
Has Ford fixed the death wobble issue?

I have a CTD 2016 Ram 3500 and trade in is more than the cost of a new F250/F350 7.3 gas or a Ram 2500/3500 gas.

They truck price out about the same and I've seen some videos extolling the virtues of the Ford 7.3. It's 50 or so HP more than the Hemi.

My local dealer sells Ford and Ram so I have a good source.

On that note, anyone own a 7.3 gas with the 4.30 gears? How does it do when not towing? I'd like max tow capacity and don't want buyer's remorse for not buying a diesel.
If someone will give you more than the price of a new truck for a 2016 you better get there as soon as you can.
RJK70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-10-2022, 07:27 AM   #163
DUKFVR
Pope & Young
 
DUKFVR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sorry Azz Houston & Young County
Hunt In: Young County & Anywhere A Duck Flies!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Bowhunter View Post

On that note, anyone own a 7.3 gas with the 4.30 gears? How does it do when not towing? I'd like max tow capacity and don't want buyer's remorse for not buying a diesel.


Got a F350 with 7.3 in Dec. It has the 4:30 gears. The truck is great with them. I am averaging 14.5 mpg driving 65-70. Hand calculated. I did put a set of 285/75/18 Tremor takeoff tires on it,so I'm sure I lost a little MPG.
DUKFVR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-10-2022, 04:49 PM   #164
captainsling
Pope & Young
 
captainsling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Dilley, Texas
Default

All shifts working next week at the Kentucky plant with OT available. Hopefully they can get some of our trucks out the door and on the railroad.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-10-2022, 04:58 PM   #165
slayr
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Fingers crossed! Mine is slated for production next week, no email pushing it back….yet.
slayr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2022, 06:24 AM   #166
CWKATTNER
Ten Point
 
CWKATTNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Christoval, Tx
Default

Seems like shipping has been the longest part of the wait.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CWKATTNER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2022, 01:06 PM   #167
Black Ice
Pope & Young
 
Black Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayr View Post
Fingers crossed! Mine is slated for production next week, no email pushing it back….yet.

Mine got pushed again back to March 28th.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Black Ice is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-14-2022, 04:58 PM   #168
captainsling
Pope & Young
 
captainsling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Dilley, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKATTNER View Post
Seems like shipping has been the longest part of the wait.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I bet it is in this week some time.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 01:46 PM   #169
CWKATTNER
Ten Point
 
CWKATTNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Christoval, Tx
Default

Update:
I ordered my F250 Lariat on 1/4/2022. It was built on 2/24/2022 and I took delivery of the truck on 3/14/2022.

When ordering, I deleted the gooseneck hitch and bedliner since I heard they delayed production. It does have 6.7L diesel, FX4, Ultimate package, adaptive cruise control, upfitter switches, LED lights, all-weather mats, HD front suspension, rear cargo camera so those items didn't seem to slow anything down.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CWKATTNER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 02:00 PM   #170
Capt.Brown
Ten Point
 
Capt.Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Burnet
Hunt In: Texas
Default

What is the price on a new one now?
Capt.Brown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 02:20 PM   #171
slayr
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Brown View Post
What is the price on a new one now?
Depends on what package and options you get. Huge price swings between an XL and Platinum package.

If interested in pricing easiest way is to hop on Ford’s site and build one out how you like. It’ll give you the MSRP in the end.
slayr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 04:58 PM   #172
rjet
Pope & Young
 
rjet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scroggins, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKATTNER View Post
Update:
I ordered my F250 Lariat on 1/4/2022. It was built on 2/24/2022 and I took delivery of the truck on 3/14/2022.

When ordering, I deleted the gooseneck hitch and bedliner since I heard they delayed production. It does have 6.7L diesel, FX4, Ultimate package, adaptive cruise control, upfitter switches, LED lights, all-weather mats, HD front suspension, rear cargo camera so those items didn't seem to slow anything down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats, great looking truck.
I now have a 3/28 build date on an order date of 1/29. Hoping it doesnt get bumped as I can only put 2k more miles on my current truck.
rjet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 05:36 PM   #173
captainsling
Pope & Young
 
captainsling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Dilley, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Brown View Post
What is the price on a new one now?
$50k -$100k+.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 05:37 PM   #174
captainsling
Pope & Young
 
captainsling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Dilley, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjet View Post
Congrats, great looking truck.
I now have a 3/28 build date on an order date of 1/29. Hoping it doesnt get bumped as I can only put 2k more miles on my current truck.
I ordered the same day and have the same build week.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 08:07 PM   #175
deep n the heat
Ten Point
 
deep n the heat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tomball
Default

Got news today that mine will be built on 3/24. Ordered on 2/4.
deep n the heat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 08:29 PM   #176
BubRay
Six Point
 
BubRay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: McKinney
Hunt In: Albany
Default

Tremor arrived today! Ordered 12-2
BubRay is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-17-2022, 09:20 PM   #177
TradAg02
Ten Point
 
TradAg02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Still crickets on my 10/5 order.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
TradAg02 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 09:38 AM   #178
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKATTNER View Post
Seems like shipping has been the longest part of the wait.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My build date was two days after yours. This gives me hope. Thanks!
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 09:49 AM   #179
gburk
Four Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKATTNER View Post
Seems like shipping has been the longest part of the wait.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Where does one see a diagram like that? I got an order confirmation email and nothing else. Thx and congrats.
gburk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 09:51 AM   #180
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gburk View Post
Where does one see a diagram like that? I got an order confirmation email and nothing else. Thx and congrats.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 10:45 AM   #181
slayr
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Just checked on mine and it is showing ‘In Production’. Was scheduled to begin building next week. Order confirmation date was 1/24.
slayr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 12:30 PM   #182
gburk
Four Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Thanks- my confirmation email had neither order number nor vin so it looks like I’ll be in the dark awhile longer.
Maybe should cancel gooseneck prep. Order has been in for a couple months.
gburk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 12:34 PM   #183
captainsling
Pope & Young
 
captainsling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Dilley, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gburk View Post
Where does one see a diagram like that? I got an order confirmation email and nothing else. Thx and congrats.
You will get it with your build week and VIN notification email.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 01:54 PM   #184
MEW4200
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Default

My Lariat order was confirmed Monday, 3/14. Yesterday, 3/17, I received the scheduled for production date of 5/02. Keeping my fingers crossed.
MEW4200 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 02:10 PM   #185
deep n the heat
Ten Point
 
deep n the heat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tomball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gburk View Post
Thanks- my confirmation email had neither order number nor vin so it looks like I’ll be in the dark awhile longer.
Maybe should cancel gooseneck prep. Order has been in for a couple months.
You will definitely get it sooner dropping the gooseneck. I'm going to go with a b & w when mine gets here.
deep n the heat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 09:15 PM   #186
CWKATTNER
Ten Point
 
CWKATTNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Christoval, Tx
Default

Had the accessories put on yesterday and today. RanchHand front and rear bumpers, N-Fab steps, window tint, bed liner, Resist-all protection, and then a toolbox after it got home. Took the pic before I headed home since she was all nice and shiny.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CWKATTNER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 09:20 PM   #187
BlackoutRam2500
Ten Point
 
BlackoutRam2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Huntsville, TX
Default

^^^^ Looks good. You gonna ceramic coat it?

I haven't done a thing to mine yet. Too busy working. Praise God!!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
BlackoutRam2500 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 09:32 PM   #188
CWKATTNER
Ten Point
 
CWKATTNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Christoval, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
^^^^ Looks good. You gonna ceramic coat it?

I haven't done a thing to mine yet. Too busy working. Praise God!!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yes, that was done today.
CWKATTNER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 09:36 PM   #189
BlackoutRam2500
Ten Point
 
BlackoutRam2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Huntsville, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKATTNER View Post
Yes, that was done today.
Nice!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
BlackoutRam2500 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 10:09 PM   #190
deep n the heat
Ten Point
 
deep n the heat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tomball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKATTNER View Post
Had the accessories put on yesterday and today. RanchHand front and rear bumpers, N-Fab steps, window tint, bed liner, Resist-all protection, and then a toolbox after it got home. Took the pic before I headed home since she was all nice and shiny.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you like the n fabs? Do they flex when you step on the 3rd step?
deep n the heat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 10:15 PM   #191
CWKATTNER
Ten Point
 
CWKATTNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Christoval, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep n the heat View Post
How do you like the n fabs? Do they flex when you step on the 3rd step?
I like the N-Fab. Takes a couple days to get used to if you’ve been using the full style running boards. I watched a fat son of a gun try the third step today, and I didn’t notice any flex.
CWKATTNER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-18-2022, 10:17 PM   #192
deep n the heat
Ten Point
 
deep n the heat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tomball
Default

Good to hear. Your truck looks great! Mine will be built next Thursday. Hopefully it gets shipped pretty soon. I’m trying to decide on the accessories.
deep n the heat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2022, 08:43 PM   #193
TradAg02
Ten Point
 
TradAg02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Got and email from Ford and got pretty excited…



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
TradAg02 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2022, 08:44 PM   #194
TradAg02
Ten Point
 
TradAg02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Then I opened it to find



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
TradAg02 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2022, 08:47 PM   #195
BlackoutRam2500
Ten Point
 
BlackoutRam2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Huntsville, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TradAg02 View Post
Then I opened it to find



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You should call your salesman to see what you have to remove if you want to get it scheduled sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
BlackoutRam2500 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-19-2022, 08:51 PM   #196
captainsling
Pope & Young
 
captainsling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Dilley, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
You should call your salesman to see what you have to remove if you want to get it scheduled sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Everyone that got put into production got that same message. It doesn’t matter what you have on your build. There are still commodity constraints.
captainsling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2022, 01:27 AM   #197
bowfishin fool
Ten Point
 
bowfishin fool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cuero Texas
Hunt In: Harper Tx, Cuero TX
Default

Ordered my F350 lariat 7.3l today.

Fingers crossed for a quick turnaround, left off the gooseneck and Bedliner and will have them done when it hits the dealer!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bowfishin fool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2022, 03:44 PM   #198
gburk
Four Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Requested removal of fifth wheel prep and addition of upfitter switches. Dealer came back with “too late to modify” which either means things are about to move.... or, they’re bull****ting me and/or don’t know what they’re talking about.
Since I have no VIN I must assume the latter... thoughts?
gburk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2022, 03:46 PM   #199
slayr
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gburk View Post
Requested removal of fifth wheel prep and addition of upfitter switches. Dealer came back with “too late to modify” which either means things are about to move.... or, they’re bull****ting me and/or don’t know what they’re talking about.
Since I have no VIN I must assume the latter... thoughts?
I’d ask if they received a VIN and/or build date. Not sure why they can’t change if they haven’t scheduled it for production yet.
slayr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-22-2022, 03:58 PM   #200
gburk
Four Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Yeah, exactly, and I don’t know how they’d have a VIN if I hadn’t yet heard about it (only have the initial order confirmation email from Ford at this point). I have asked for clarification but makes me wonder what is going on.
gburk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com