Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2022, 12:23 PM   #151
Txhunter3000
Eight Point
 
Txhunter3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Round Rock
Hunt In: Rockdale/Caldwell
Default

My neighbor in Burleson county ordered a couple of months ago and got his in two weeks so I thought I'd get it too but i got the " "Starlink is currently at capacity in your area, so your order may not be fulfilled until 2023 or later " message. Doesn't sound too promising.
Txhunter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2022, 03:06 PM   #152
Biggs
Pope & Young
 
Biggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Temple
Default

Finally got my cable and now we are back in service
Biggs is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2022, 05:21 PM   #153
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young
 
Throwin Darts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aledo
Default

I ordered it last week and it showed up yesterday. Must not be many folks using it out in Young County
Throwin Darts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2022, 05:38 PM   #154
Chew
Pope & Young
 
Chew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Centerville, TX
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
I ordered it last week and it showed up yesterday. Must not be many folks using it out in Young County
Wow. We've been waiting 8 months
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-15-2022, 10:12 PM   #155
KLAPPER
Ten Point
 
KLAPPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jacksboro TX
Hunt In: Palo Pinto Co.
Default

Iím in Jack County and have been waiting over a year while people are getting right up the road from me, canít even call them and complain about it lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLAPPER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 02:32 PM   #156
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Sony A7S III
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

I've been checking Starlink availability since we bought our property in December 2019. It finally showed available when I checked in April. I ordered the equipment/service on 4/26, it shipped 4/27 and I received it on Saturday, 4/30, although I was out of town. I finally set it up (in a temporary test location on my roof) on 5/5, and according to the SL App's Speed Test, I was 546Mbps down and 280 upload for iphone/router! Speedtest was more modest 75-95 down and about 4Mbps up.

I've had some issues with interruptions, mainly because my house is mostly surrounded by trees. I've adjusted the positioning on the roof and I think I've finally found a suitable location for the "dish." Since yesterday, the app only shows a single outage of 16 seconds. I've done random speed tests (via Ookla on my computer) and it's ranged from 32Mbps - 198Mbps down, and 0.8-6.2Mbps up. Strangely, the lowest upload speed occurred at the highest download test, and the highest upload occurred at the lowest download.

I do frequently get a "Starlink Motors Stuck" warning that I can't figure out, although it doesn't seem to be affecting performance. I've made sure the post is vertical, there are no objects to obstruct it, and I've made sure my cable is loose enough to allow for movement/rotation.

I mounted my "dish" using 4 round base magnets screwed onto the included legs of the mounting bracket. This makes it easy to attach to my metal roof and adjust positioning to find the best location. I think the four magnets will hold position even in high winds. I'll probably attach some sort of safety lanyard, just in case.

I'll continue to monitor and update.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 02:37 PM   #157
CabezaBlanca
Pope & Young
 
CabezaBlanca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rock Island, TX
Hunt In: Colorado County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I've been checking Starlink availability since we bought our property in December 2019. It finally showed available when I checked in April. I ordered the equipment/service on 4/26, it shipped 4/27 and I received it on Saturday, 4/30, although I was out of town. I finally set it up (in a temporary test location on my roof) on 5/5, and according to the SL App's Speed Test, I was 546Mbps down and 280 upload for iphone/router! Speedtest was more modest 75-95 down and about 4Mbps up.

I've had some issues with interruptions, mainly because my house is mostly surrounded by trees. I've adjusted the positioning on the roof and I think I've finally found a suitable location for the "dish." Since yesterday, the app only shows a single outage of 16 seconds. I've done random speed tests (via Ookla on my computer) and it's ranged from 32Mbps - 198Mbps down, and 0.8-6.2Mbps up. Strangely, the lowest upload speed occurred at the highest download test, and the highest upload occurred at the lowest download.

I do frequently get a "Starlink Motors Stuck" warning that I can't figure out, although it doesn't seem to be affecting performance. I've made sure the post is vertical, there are no objects to obstruct it, and I've made sure my cable is loose enough to allow for movement/rotation.

I mounted my "dish" using 4 round base magnets screwed onto the included legs of the mounting bracket. This makes it easy to attach to my metal roof and adjust positioning to find the best location. I think the four magnets will hold position even in high winds. I'll probably attach some sort of safety lanyard, just in case.

I'll continue to monitor and update.
I could kick myself for not thinking of this!
CabezaBlanca is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 02:54 PM   #158
Chew
Pope & Young
 
Chew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Centerville, TX
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Wow. We've been waiting 8 months
And the wait continues. We just got Windstream DSL in centerville so I can work and get calls there. It's a step up from dial-up...but I can get wifi calling now.
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 05:48 PM   #159
wes122984
Pope & Young
 
wes122984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Hunt In: Coalgate & Atoka, OK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
And the wait continues. We just got Windstream DSL in centerville so I can work and get calls there. It's a step up from dial-up...but I can get wifi calling now.
they just released the "starlink rv" (same equipment) no wait. can start and pause it anytime but its 135/m vs 110. they even tell people if you dont want to wait then order the rv service and immediate ship.
wes122984 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 05:49 PM   #160
Chew
Pope & Young
 
Chew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Centerville, TX
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes122984 View Post
they just released the "starlink rv" (same equipment) no wait. can start and pause it anytime but its 135/m vs 110. they even tell people if you dont want to wait then order the rv service and immediate ship.
Yeah I saw that email. I think we're just going to wait it out. I guess in this rural area people were desperate for internet so there's a longer wait than in other areas
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 05:51 PM   #161
wes122984
Pope & Young
 
wes122984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Plano, TX
Hunt In: Coalgate & Atoka, OK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Yeah I saw that email. I think we're just going to wait it out. I guess in this rural area people were desperate for internet so there's a longer wait than in other areas
i wonder if you get it can you switch it to regular service plan when available. im thinking you can.
wes122984 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 06:19 PM   #162
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes122984 View Post
they just released the "starlink rv" (same equipment) no wait. can start and pause it anytime but its 135/m vs 110. they even tell people if you dont want to wait then order the rv service and immediate ship.
Funny thing is when I try to order it says:

Not available in your area. WTH!

And I'm five miles away from an area where you can get your Equipment in a couple of days.

Last edited by M16; 05-26-2022 at 06:21 PM.
M16 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 09:15 PM   #163
RJK70
Pope & Young
 
RJK70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: Mason County and Western States
Default

I got the email about the RV option but I think we are just going to wait it out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
RJK70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-26-2022, 09:53 PM   #164
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK70 View Post
I got the email about the RV option but I think we are just going to wait it out.
From all the research I've done I'm thinking of doing the same. Except my new house is going to be finished in the next month or so and I was counting on starlink for my internet service.
M16 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-27-2022, 05:13 AM   #165
erikm1981
Ten Point
 
erikm1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aledo, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK70 View Post
I got the email about the RV option but I think we are just going to wait it out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw the email as well, but read it as if the regular starlink wasnít available in your areas then the RV wouldnít work either. I got that by checking the map they linked in the email. If your area was dark blue then neither would work. Maybe Iím wrong


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erikm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-27-2022, 01:08 PM   #166
KLAPPER
Ten Point
 
KLAPPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jacksboro TX
Hunt In: Palo Pinto Co.
Default

Went ahead and ordered the RV version, will hopefully have it next week. From my understanding it should work pretty much everywhere in TX but where itís coming soon the connection could be slower than normal.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLAPPER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-27-2022, 08:43 PM   #167
RJK70
Pope & Young
 
RJK70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: Mason County and Western States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLAPPER View Post
Went ahead and ordered the RV version, will hopefully have it next week. From my understanding it should work pretty much everywhere in TX but where itís coming soon the connection could be slower than normal.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know how it works.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
RJK70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-27-2022, 09:12 PM   #168
KLAPPER
Ten Point
 
KLAPPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jacksboro TX
Hunt In: Palo Pinto Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK70 View Post
Let us know how it works.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I sure will, Iíve been waiting for over a year to get it, we live in the middle of nowhere Jack Co and have been fighting with terrible satellite internet for years hopefully this will solve that issue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLAPPER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-28-2022, 07:04 AM   #169
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default Any Starlink Users getting service yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLAPPER View Post
Went ahead and ordered the RV version, will hopefully have it next week. From my understanding it should work pretty much everywhere in TX but where itís coming soon the connection could be slower than normal.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea how much slower?

We need to pick one up for camp. Iím hoping we can stream tv with it. We are halfway between Menard and Junction.


Last edited by Heath; 05-28-2022 at 07:09 AM.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-03-2022, 07:46 PM   #170
KLAPPER
Ten Point
 
KLAPPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jacksboro TX
Hunt In: Palo Pinto Co.
Default

I got my RV Starlink in today super easy to get it going, the dish actually moves itself into position once itís plugged in. We are technically outside of the service area where we live but we are still seeing 100+ mbps! Super happy so far!Name:  IMG_3996.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  39.8 KB


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLAPPER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-03-2022, 08:39 PM   #171
erikm1981
Ten Point
 
erikm1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aledo, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLAPPER View Post
I got my RV Starlink in today super easy to get it going, the dish actually moves itself into position once itís plugged in. We are technically outside of the service area where we live but we are still seeing 100+ mbps! Super happy so far!Attachment 1091429


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you click on the map link from the email they sent out about the RV service are you located in a dark blue spot or an available spot?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erikm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-03-2022, 10:15 PM   #172
KLAPPER
Ten Point
 
KLAPPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jacksboro TX
Hunt In: Palo Pinto Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikm1981 View Post
If you click on the map link from the email they sent out about the RV service are you located in a dark blue spot or an available spot?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are in the waitlist area


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLAPPER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-04-2022, 08:00 AM   #173
Rubberdown
Ten Point
 
Rubberdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Houston
Default

I forgot to update. I got mine hooked up last week. It’s on top of a 50ft tower to get above the trees. Had over 150 mbps download and the upload speed was really good too. Easy to install apart from being on a tower. Works great so far.
Rubberdown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-04-2022, 08:32 AM   #174
BURTONboy
Pope & Young
 
BURTONboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Ulm
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLAPPER View Post
I got my RV Starlink in today super easy to get it going, the dish actually moves itself into position once itís plugged in. We are technically outside of the service area where we live but we are still seeing 100+ mbps! Super happy so far!Attachment 1091429


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats good to hear. Im thinking I may go this route in the next month or two if the regular service doesnt become available for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BURTONboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-04-2022, 09:18 PM   #175
brokeno
Pope & Young
 
brokeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Smiley, Texas
Hunt In: Gonzales & Young Co and anywhere
Default

Feb 23 for me
brokeno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2022, 07:37 AM   #176
SNKETR
Six Point
 
SNKETR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Williamson County
Hunt In: Robertson County
Default

Just placed my order for the RV system Monday, been waiting on their residential for over a year now.

How long was your in a "preparing shipment" status? All my install accessories are showing up tomorrow but the main system hasn't shipped.
SNKETR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-11-2022, 10:48 PM   #177
KLAPPER
Ten Point
 
KLAPPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Jacksboro TX
Hunt In: Palo Pinto Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNKETR View Post
Just placed my order for the RV system Monday, been waiting on their residential for over a year now.

How long was your in a "preparing shipment" status? All my install accessories are showing up tomorrow but the main system hasn't shipped.

I got mine in a week and a half probably, used it in the RV for the first time and it worked great also


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLAPPER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-12-2022, 12:44 AM   #178
BCoop27
Four Point
 
BCoop27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Hunt In: Edwards Country
Default

I got mine and took it out to Rocksprings, I work in software development so I can work now from the ranch! Price is expensive but it's a game changer.
BCoop27 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-12-2022, 12:45 AM   #179
BCoop27
Four Point
 
BCoop27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Hunt In: Edwards Country
Default

pulling 180-240MBPS with 40ms latency
BCoop27 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-12-2022, 01:08 PM   #180
SNKETR
Six Point
 
SNKETR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Williamson County
Hunt In: Robertson County
Default

Just got mine (Starlink for RVs) installed on my house. Highest i've gotten is 159mbs, though i seem to get 70-100mbs most of the day. That's still about 3-4 times faster than Viasat ($200/mo). If it performs reliably over the next 30 days I'm cancelling Viasat.
SNKETR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2022, 10:38 AM   #181
dhall1414
Six Point
 
dhall1414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Sanger
Hunt In: Palo Pinto County
Default

My number got pulled yesterday, so now I have 6 days to decide if I want to get starlink. Is anyone using the service for work? If so how is the reliability? Is anyone using it near Sanger?
dhall1414 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2022, 10:54 AM   #182
Rubberdown
Ten Point
 
Rubberdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Houston
Default

Got a picture of the install. See it way up there on the tower?

Rubberdown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2022, 11:11 AM   #183
Chew
Pope & Young
 
Chew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Centerville, TX
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberdown View Post
Got a picture of the install. See it way up there on the tower?

Nice work. Might as well throw you a HAM antennae up there as well. Did you buy the tower new? I may need one with my trees. Still waiting patiently for "mid 2022" delivery
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2022, 11:23 AM   #184
Rubberdown
Ten Point
 
Rubberdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Houston
Default

No, it had an antenna rotator and a broken TV antenna on it, neither of which I used so they are gone. Just a boom lift and a miracle that I could fit it all through the trees.
Rubberdown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-15-2022, 11:26 AM   #185
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Still waiting patiently for "mid 2022" delivery
Iím still waiting as well. Not very patiently.
M16 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 11:59 AM   #186
erikm1981
Ten Point
 
erikm1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aledo, TX
Default

Was told 2023 but got the email today mine is ready!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erikm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 12:42 PM   #187
RJK70
Pope & Young
 
RJK70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: Mason County and Western States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikm1981 View Post
Was told 2023 but got the email today mine is ready!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. Where is the property?
RJK70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 01:08 PM   #188
erikm1981
Ten Point
 
erikm1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aledo, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK70 View Post
Nice. Where is the property?

South east of Abilene before you get to Coleman. Had zero options except for starlink, I donít even get cell service so this will be awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erikm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 01:22 PM   #189
RJK70
Pope & Young
 
RJK70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: Mason County and Western States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikm1981 View Post
South east of Abilene before you get to Coleman. Had zero options except for starlink, I donít even get cell service so this will be awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man thatís great. Still waiting for that email at my ranch in Mason County.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
RJK70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 01:22 PM   #190
txbowhunter08
Ten Point
 
txbowhunter08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: atlanta
Hunt In: netex and Mo
Default

I wanted to get clarification! My area shows waitlist for the home internet but if I got the rv one would it still work? I don’t have to have blazing speeds but anything over 5mbps I would be supper happy with

Last edited by txbowhunter08; 06-24-2022 at 01:29 PM.
txbowhunter08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 02:05 PM   #191
erikm1981
Ten Point
 
erikm1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aledo, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
I wanted to get clarification! My area shows waitlist for the home internet but if I got the rv one would it still work? I donít have to have blazing speeds but anything over 5mbps I would be supper happy with

From what I understand yes it would work. One of the guys on this thread did exactly that. Itís more per month but heís got internet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erikm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 04:52 PM   #192
RJK70
Pope & Young
 
RJK70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: Mason County and Western States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikm1981 View Post
From what I understand yes it would work. One of the guys on this thread did exactly that. Itís more per month but heís got internet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I think the service is slower or something like that.
RJK70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 05:37 PM   #193
SNKETR
Six Point
 
SNKETR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Williamson County
Hunt In: Robertson County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
I wanted to get clarification! My area shows waitlist for the home internet but if I got the rv one would it still work? I donít have to have blazing speeds but anything over 5mbps I would be supper happy with
Yes, that's my situation. I've been waiting for Starlink since January of 2021. I'm still in a waitlist area but bought the RV system. I've gotten up to 160mb/s. Typically stay below 100 though. It's still 3-4 times faster than Viasat that i cancelled today. And $70 cheaper.
SNKETR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 07:24 PM   #194
txbowhunter08
Ten Point
 
txbowhunter08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: atlanta
Hunt In: netex and Mo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNKETR View Post
Yes, that's my situation. I've been waiting for Starlink since January of 2021. I'm still in a waitlist area but bought the RV system. I've gotten up to 160mb/s. Typically stay below 100 though. It's still 3-4 times faster than Viasat that i cancelled today. And $70 cheaper.
Perfect Iím running 5mbps right now so Iím gonna pull the trigger thanks man!!
txbowhunter08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 07:40 PM   #195
dhall1414
Six Point
 
dhall1414's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Sanger
Hunt In: Palo Pinto County
Default

how is the reliability of the service? are yall getting any dips in connection and/or speeds during storms or cloudy days?
dhall1414 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 08:16 PM   #196
Kdog
Pope & Young
 
Kdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Garden Ridge, TX
Hunt In: Kinney County, TX/Wisconsin/New Mexico
Default

I just got Starlink for RV today. Ordered it Monday, going to try to set it up tonight.
Kdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-24-2022, 09:32 PM   #197
Kdog
Pope & Young
 
Kdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Garden Ridge, TX
Hunt In: Kinney County, TX/Wisconsin/New Mexico
Default

Got it set up. I live in a waitlist area. Works pretty well. Plan to use it at my deer camp, I think itís in a non waitlist area so I think itís going to work even better there. Should open a lot of possibilities to spend more time in remote places due to connectivity. Super excited.
Kdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com