Whitetail Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitetail Magic

Anyone used it? I know it's mostly in Oklahoma right now but I thought I would ask. It looks like it is working. I am going to give it a try.

What is it?

Comment

Feed Supplement

I found them on Facebook. I don't see a web site.

Comment

supplement or replacement or attractant?
        whats its supposed to do?

Comment

Comment

From talking to the guy. All 3. Horn growth, healthier deer, and bigger body weights. I will try and post some pics he sent me. Before and after pics.

Comment

It was made for deer breeding ranches. He tried it on free range deer and they wouldn't touch it. So he added some attractants to it and been testing it for 7 years now with great results.

Comment

1.5 year olds
                Attached Files

Comment

website?

Comment

Originally posted by VorTexan View Post
                    website?
                    No web site yet. He is working on it. Just the FB page I posted above.

Comment

Here is some info the guy sent me.

This is a proprietary blend of protein, vitamins & minerals that white tail deer need to remain healthy & grow to their full potential. It's used by deer & elk farmers to produce amazing antler growth while at the same time providing the highest amount of nutrients for lactating does. It's been responsible for many farm raised bucks producing antlers upto 200+ inches their 2nd year, 250 inches at 3 yrs & elk over 450 inches!
                      Fawn growth and weight gain is staggering compared to conventional supplements & feed, gains by more than 40% in less time allowing for physical maturity much faster.
                      Compared to other supplements it provides more than 180 times the nutrition.

Comment

Seems like a gimmick to me. You would have to feed TONS of this stuff over lots of years to get results. It is pretty much just protein feed with his own mixture. The prices are insane to actually feed the amount needed. 50Lbs was what 80 bucks? Now way 50lbs of this product can actually make deer bigger (maybe if you fed it to one deer in a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                          Seems like a gimmick to me. You would have to feed TONS of this stuff over lots of years to get results. It is pretty much just protein feed with his own mixture. The prices are insane to actually feed the amount needed. 50Lbs was what 80 bucks? Now way 50lbs of this product can actually make deer bigger (maybe if you fed it to one deer in a pen.
                          Yep....way to expensive

Comment

Does it contain Selinium (sp)?

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                              One 50# bag of other protein will not grow big horns either. You have to feed any protein for years to grow big bucks. The thing I like about this stuff is it is more then just protein.

Comment

Working...
                              X