Central Texas Bass Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Texas Bass Club?

Anyone a member of any clubs around here? Or know of any clubs? We are in Leander. We would prefer something where me and my boy could fish as partners, but it's not a necessity.

Not a member of CTBC but was looking into them the other day. I’m looking for somewhere for my son and I as well. Probably will continue THBSA again next year but not sure. Been seeing what’s out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
      Not a member of CTBC but was looking into them the other day. I’m looking for somewhere for my son and I as well. Probably will continue THBSA again next year but not sure. Been seeing what’s out there.
      I didn't even know CTBC was a thing. I just used that for my thread title. My boy will be fishin THSBA again next year. We just wanna meet some folks and have a little fun. And hopefully find him a good partner for the future.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
          Burleson has a bass club, I've attended a couple of their monthly meetings, haven't fished with them though.

Comment

TonKawa Bassmasters out of Round Rock looks to be active.

Comment

Working...
            X