X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags definitely have something cooking!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      This comes from the guys that setup the NIL at Texas stuff, so I feel confident enough to report as something I have actually heard and is a real possibility of what is going on. So roll your eyes as much as you want, but its a much more credible source than just some BS.

Edit: Who is Sliced Bread?
      Just a dude on a CFB internet forum with credible "sources."
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

The winner in all of this will be Joey Freshwater

Always watch out for GOATS and rats
        Last edited by Bayouboy; 05-19-2022, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I don't even care about Nick vs Jimbo. I'm here for Michael vs Heath...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jimbo - "Go talk to the coaches who have coached for him, they know" Uhhmm...You coached for him...Spit it out.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              What NIL deals are not legit? Aren't all NIL deals "pay for play" as that is what the players want.

My opinion is Saban is now getting beat at his own game and is not happy... BTW, the NIL and transfer portal will be the end of CFB as we new it.
              Watch the video. Nick does a great job of explaining it. He was talking about NIL moreso than Aggy. He just brought up a couple of references including Primetime.

Comment

Boomhauer in CYA mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I don't even care about Nick vs Jimbo. I'm here for Michael vs Heath...

I have no idea which programs are legit - or even what is legit, anymore. I'm not naive enough to think there aren't some brokered NIL deals, or even bag drops, that have/are happening at A&M (whether Jimbo is aware of them, or not), but it's also laughable to think it is (or has been) any different at Alabama...or Texas...or OU (Sliced Bread)...or Ole Miss...or LSU...or...

The glass houses analogy is strong with this whole thing.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

So what you are saying is none of the tu coaches really know what is going on "over there"?

Nothing more than junior high hearsay!

Don't expect much more in the offseason...

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    This comes from the guys that setup the NIL at Texas stuff, so I feel confident enough to report as something I have actually heard and is a real possibility of what is going on. So roll your eyes as much as you want, but its a much more credible source than just some BS.

Answer me this?

Why is the NIL so quiet? Isn't the purpose of the NIL deals to give the athlete exposure and grow their brand? So wouldn't they want to be singing the success of the program instead of saying, "Its internal", "Its quiet", "We don't like to talk about it", when in reality, they should be singing their athletes success stories. I think that is what people are doing, like Saban, forcing A&M to talk and defend their NIL deals.

I am not saying what A&M is doing is wrong or right, the NCAA left to much of a grey area with the program and I believe some schools, are pushing the envelope on what is legal and not legal. I think they are daring the NCAA to do something, knowing they can not.

My friends and I had a chance to ask directly to the Texas coaching staff what is A&M doing and all they would say is, "Man, they got something cooking over there." They inferred it to something they couldn't or wouldn't be allowed to do.

Edit: Who is Sliced Bread?

Edit 2: Forgot an "and"

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      It really should be a prime time night game. Need the whole country to watch Ewers bring Texas BACK!

I’m all in for the upset. **** Lil Nicky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      While it's hard for me to pull for either, I'd like Alabama and the Aggies to be undefeated when we stop by their house the second Saturday of October.

Two undefeated SEC west teams in the middle of a coaching war, livid very committed fan bases, this is why CFB is so much fun.

That's the perfect weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        All schools cheat the system and pay players. Been happening since CFB began. Saban perfected it at Alabama by using the power of the REC and automobile dealerships to take care of his players. It was blatantly obvious at times (DJ Fluker) yet Saban is untouchable by the NCAA or SEC because he is the golden goose. Jimbo and Kirby both learned from Nick. All 3 HC's display a sense of entitlement and crave the excessive admiration from fans and the media. Additionally, Nick, Jimbo, and Kirby know each other's skeletons and it would be funny to see who snitches or melts first.

Meanwhile Joey Freshwater is sitting in the back of the room laughing his arse off.
                        Big Facts.... I heard somewhere...Snitches get Stitches........ [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]... As I recall the finest rides on campus were always parked at the athletic dorms....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

I have no idea which programs are legit - or even what is legit, anymore. I'm not naive enough to think there aren't some brokered NIL deals, or even bag drops, that have/are happening at A&M (whether Jimbo is aware of them, or not), but it's also laughable to think it is (or has been) any different at Alabama...or Texas...or OU (Sliced Bread)...or Ole Miss...or LSU...or...

The glass houses analogy is strong with this whole thing.
                          I don't care at all. I just want my team to win another championship in my life. I'm all for a Miami type gangsta run of 2 or 3. Lol. Pay the pipe toting thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            NIL Deal >>>>>> Charger

Nicky
                            Upgrade from those old Taurus SHO back in the day.....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]..... "No time to explain, just get in".... Who's giving out 3500 GMC Denali's? I'll tell my guys to sign there...

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

I will never root for UT harder than I will that first game.....

Saban is a huge ******bag......

Bama vs Horns

Irish vs tOSU

I am ready

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                So what you are saying is none of the tu coaches really know what is going on "over there"?

Nothing more than junior high hearsay!

Don't expect much more in the offseason...

I took it as the A&M staff had some advantages like looser restrictions to play with. They wouldn’t answer directly but more inferred it with their comments. They know exactly what they are up against.

Comment

Working...
                                X