Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the deal with people and their dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    You’re just still mad about the hog dog incident with the baseball feller
    The good old days...what a classic

Comment

I know a guy who brings his dog to church--

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
        I know a guy who brings his dog to church--
        That is weird. We already know all dogs go to Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
          My nephew goes to the school. Its Leander not Round Rock. He told me this 2 weeks ago. Not sure why hed lie about it. His parents are withdrawing him from there and moving out of the area. House is being listed this week. I went to Leander and Liberty Hill. Not the same place anymore. I love where I live now.
          Yea I love Brownwood/ Early. I doubt schools there would put up with that sort of nonsense

Comment

I asked my nephew about it again this eve and he just texted me and said that his school has not taken any tables out. He does see them being walked around on leashes though. I guess I misunderstood him the other day and he was just talking about the round rock schools. Sorry bout that.

Comment

I was in a restaurant the other evening and 4 ladies were sitting at a table beside me which seemed to be attendees at a training and not normal friends. One woman in a wheelchair was giving her life story and dominating their conversation. I try to ignore other people in a restaurant but if you were withing 50 feet of their table you could not help but hear her. As I finished my meal I saw movement out of the corner of my eye which caught my attention. She had a dog in her lap while she was eating at the dog was less than a foot from the other ladies plate.

As far as the "furries", tell them no litter box but they can use the bushes behind the school and drag their butt on the grass like Fido. Watch out for grass burs. SMH

Comment

Walked into a convenience store today and some dude had a huge dog on a long leash that was kinda tied around his waist in some kind of way. That big son of a gun almost got me tangled up in that leash. He was sniffing on me then darted around me and dang near took me out. I don't know if he smelled my dogs on me or if he wanted to say what's up by sniffin my butt or what his plan was but I had to back peddle to keep it from happening.

The leash said service dog on it. Looked like the kind of dog that should be up in the mountains somewhere finding avalanche victims.

Comment

My dog goes in the truck with me to get coffee, car rides to the dog park, and every now and then she goes to petsmart to pick out a toy or when I’m grabbing something for her spoiled self. Other than that, she stays home. Going off her demeanor even in the dog park(could care less about other dogs) I don’t think I’d ever have an issue with her, but she would rather be at the house anyway and I don’t want to clean up after her if she decides to drop a deuce. Even at petsmart Im worried about her deciding THAT is the place she wants to poop.

My buddy is one of the problems with the whole “service dog” but not really a service dog crowd. Doesn’t even claim it’s an emotional support dog. Just has a vest that says service dog and brings his dog to bombshells and other places all the time. It’s 50/50 on if someone decides to pet the dog without asking(we all know the dummies who do this) and the dog bites them. Heck, she bit one of the bombshells waitresses. He sees no issue with it. I won’t have a dog that bites people randomly, obviously we all know there can be situations where the dog feels frightened and might bite, but this dog isn’t feeling cornered/threatened. Tried telling him he needs to leave his dog at home… he doesn’t listen. One day that dog is going to bite the wrong person, a lawsuit will follow, they will realize it’s not a service dog at all and he very well might find himself short a dog and a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                    Sounds like they should be spayed and neutered...
                    This is funny! I can still hear ol' Bob barker!

Comment

It’s like everything else in this pervasive society, the trend continues because nobody has the balls to call these idiots out on this BS.

Comment

I have No Problem with a Certified Service Dog but so called COMFORT ANIMALS have gotten out of hand .. The top one for me is a Macall Parrot in Home Depot.
                        Better not bite me or you'll be paying .
                        Just feel sorry for the store people that clean up because owners don't

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          I think much of it is people who’s dogs are cooped up in their house or apartment all day long. When they get home they feel guilty and compensate by taking them everywhere

Comment

Working...
                          X