No announcement yet.

Best lightweight casual shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wal mart wrangler short sleeve pearl snaps for me so far this year. About $10-12 so not too concerned if catching on a barbed wire fence or in briars when working in the field. Not moister wicking but light enough they dry pretty fast once you get back in AC

Comment

Filson Featherweight

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
        Where is best spot to get poncho shirts?

Edit: looks like you can only buy them if your rich

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          Hows the fit on those Poncho shirts? True to size or all goofy like the Columbia fishing shirts?
          I'm a taller and more broad fellow with a waist well within the guidelines of a Texas State Trooper. When I wear Columbia shirts it looks like I weigh just south of 400 pounds because of their fit. I got a Poncho XL Slim and it is tapered just like any other pearl snap I get from a nice store.

Comment

I prefer the Simms. But have Columbia, Huk and Howler Bros. that are all good. Just ordered a Poncho to test drive

Comment

Poncho hands down. Game Guard never stay tucked in, Columbia is for someone much bigger than me even though I am no tiny tot.

Comment

Never heard of Poncho till now, will definitely have to look into them sounds like

Comment

Hate paying for them, but have a few Poncho shirts and they are hands down my favorite

Comment

HUK button ups are good. I won’t buy GG any longer.

Comment

Hows the fit on those Poncho shirts? True to size or all goofy like the Columbia fishing shirts?
                      Awesome fit on Poncho. I am very happy with mine.

I will add, I really like the Duck Camp button downs as well. They have a great fit.
                      Last edited by Heath; 04-20-2022, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Howler Brothers are my go to, Texas company.

Comment

I'm 6'1" about 205 lb. The XL slim fits me pretty close to perfect.

Comment

Just found some mossy oak EAG (engineered angler gear) shirts and they are nice. They fit very well without the extra fluff. Pockets have snaps. $20 at the local store

Comment

I get the Magellan because I'm cheap and don't like paying much for a shirt that'll get torn up anyway. You can catch them on clearance online pretty often in random colors.

Comment

Once you wear simms, HUK, UA etc. You'll throw all the magellan crap in the donate pile. The extra cost is absolutely worth the it. It took me getting a couple as gifts but they are well worth the cost

also...southern tide makes some cool stuff out of recycled cast nets etc
                                Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-11-2022, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X