No announcement yet.

Stolen Valor scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I had plates on my car that were a topic, but those were returned when we found they were the wrong ones, again no one asks questions, they just assume and accuse"

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Poor guy...accidentally had a Seal Trident and Navy Cross plates on his car. Life can be confusing sometimes.
    It's hard to believe someone would think people would fall for that BS.

Comment

But they do in droves

Comment

[QUOTE=soldierarcher;16201296]I agree, enlisted to officer is very different. Also, to do all that and to only have served 4 years is pretty remarkable.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        I hope there is a special place in hell for people like him.

Comment

Went and looked up their Facebook page and it appears that the group at Pecan Plantation support stolen valor as long as the scumbag is doing a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
            You saying I shouldn’t wear my green beret to the VFW? I bought it for fashion, any conclusion you made is all on you man [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wimp
            I wear a Spartan Helmet

Comment

Stolen Valor scammer

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
              Wimp
              I wear a Spartan Helmet

No way you were there man. Impossible. I know two guys that were and they dont remember you [emoji23]. Show us your DD214 with “Spartan Warrior School” annotation.

Comment

What a mess. Too many updates to include them all here but a bunch of folks bought the guys sob story and wanted to petition to get him back[emoji23].
                Well, he was arrested today on multiple outstanding warrants. Wanted for embezzlement out of state plus I’m guessing he may be charged for forging federal docs to get that license plate.

My wife said she wondered if all those people who attacked the original investigator would apologize? Uh, no dear those are Biden voters and they will just find another way to spin their narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  Went and looked up their Facebook page and it appears that the group at Pecan Plantation support stolen valor as long as the scumbag is doing a good job.
                  Its where we are in the world today.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                    What a mess. Too many updates to include them all here but a bunch of folks bought the guys sob story and wanted to petition to get him back[emoji23].
                    Well, he was arrested today on multiple outstanding warrants. Wanted for embezzlement out of state plus I’m guessing he may be charged for forging federal docs to get that license plate.

My wife said she wondered if all those people who attacked the original investigator would apologize? Uh, no dear those are Biden voters and they will just find another way to spin their narrative.

Well I'm sure that's all just a misunderstanding.

Comment

Justice was served.

Comment

Awesome update!

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                          But they do in droves
                          I wish I could go back further than 2021 in your posts so I could quote the time you tried claiming you had an honorary degree in explosives from Harvard.

Comment

Why go back, settle it right here. An honorary degree that only exist for me.

Right you are Sir.

I don’t hide, even posted a pic of myself at the Executive Surf Club.

I’ve also hunted in the nude and have over 30 stands in Highway Medians.
                            Last edited by Voodoo; 05-10-2022, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              I have not verified this, but you may want to look into it:

http://www.vetsfirst.org/served-army...-call-veteran/
                              I joined the Army Reserves in 1969 and have never had any intentions of calling myself a Veteran. I've always understood that you have to have served 6 months (180 days) of continuous active duty to be recognized as a Veteran and receive benefits. The Reserve and National Guard system is designed to control active duty time and not provide Veteran benefits. So, H.R. 6416 doesn't mean anything to me.
                              If I were to have an accident, or illness during training which caused me to be discharged under honorable circumstances then I would be considered a Veteran and would receive benefits.
                              HR 6416 appears legit, but more or less useless.
                              Last edited by Bluesman; 05-10-2022, 06:33 AM.

Comment

If it smells like shi* ........

Comment

Working...
                                X