No announcement yet.

s.b. halftime show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's ok , a Citiot and a Clitoris are pretty much the same thing anyway.

I'm sure some of you think your the hardest gangster in the subdivision lol

Comment

I turned it off....I watch parts of the game because the guy had it on..spent most of the day by a fire and helping fix a onan generator for an older man....

After reading who was on for half time I wouldn't have walked across the street to see that garbage

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post

You’re not the only one. I have to double take each time!

Some of the comments on this thread are part of the reason this country has become a laughing stock. Simple minded folks. But what do I know, I’m a 1/2 black and Hispanic guy from Flatonia Texas with a white wife who’s parents disowned her for being with me and have 3 mixed kids living in Boerne Texas now!

Live and let live
        If you think that This is why our Country has become the laughing stock… well, there’s not much to say to you!

Comment

Why

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          My wife just pointed out the lack of diversity. LOL

She’s singing all the songs though.
          Token EmiNem was there.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Really surprising to see how many people old enough to dislike this are still supporting the NFL
            I do not support the NFL. I was outside at a crawfish boil.. I went inside just to watch the halftime show just to see if it would be the political spectical that I suspected it would be.. YEP it was.. M&M taking a knee was so predictable.. LOL.

Comment

It’s music, it’s meant for entertainment. No different than movies. If you can’t listen to old school rap or watch a gangster movie without going home and doing gangster things, you have a problem. I was never a huge fan of hip hop and rap, but I dang sure heard and knew the songs. Every locker room and weight room had it playing, and we had fun with it. I don’t listen to it anymore for the same reasons I don’t listen to Nashville country music. They both suck nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                Token EmiNem was there.
                Funny how everyone says Eminem was a token. He is the highest selling hip hop artist world wide by a very large margin.

Kendrick Lamar was the token artist in that line up. His "rap" isnt even in the same stratosphere as the others.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                  Funny how everyone says Eminem was a token. He is the highest selling hip hop artist world wide by a very large margin.

Kendrick Lamar was the token artist in that line up. His "rap" isnt even in the same stratosphere as the others.
                  If they had Dre and Snoop without Em they would've missed the mark.
                  Last edited by justletmein; 02-14-2022, 11:30 AM.

Comment

There's a bunch of folks like me who thought "Finally they are playing some good rap at one of these halftime shows" and about ten seconds in it hit us...

we all got old!!

I loved the halftime show, you can tell the difference in generations on this website just by the comments in this thread

Comment

The was the best halftime show I can remember watching. That is music from my youth.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post

Eminem was the only white person out there, pretty sure that’s why most folks are referring to him as the ‘token’ white person.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                          The was the best halftime show I can remember watching. That is music from my youth.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                            I absolutely feel sorry for you

its not music

Comment

So much butt hurt in here LOL

Funny how triggered some of y'all get

Comment

I'm a 58 yo white guy and I really enjoyed it. Say what you want about fitty, but that fat dude surrounds himself with some fine women!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X