Increasing blood trails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increasing blood trails

I just seen a commercial and think I figured out a way to increase blood trails. The side effects of xeralto is heavy bleeding or bleeding that is hard to stop. So mix that corn and protein with some xeralto, and no more tracking dogs. Lol

This is genius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is how we get covid2022

Comment

My three year old grandson blood trailed my buck for me Sunday. I wasn’t even going to kill a deer , but knew he was in the box blind with my daughter. I told him I needed help finding my deer I couldn’t find it. It was priceless.

Comment

Sort'a like giving Warfarin to wild hogs

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
            My three year old grandson blood trailed my buck for me Sunday. I wasn’t even going to kill a deer , but knew he was in the box blind with my daughter. I told him I needed help finding my deer I couldn’t find it. It was priceless.
            Priceless indeed, God bless Grandpas who take their grandkids deer hunting. Those low to the ground youngsters can sure come in handy for following blood trails.

Comment

Since my stroke in 2012, I have taken Xarelto. It's not cheap, but I'm on Medicare now so cheaper than it used to be. I use a steel mesh left hand glove to gut my deer.

Comment

Or just shoot high to low

Comment

You could just put fentanyl on it and pick them up every morning. No need to blood trail or even hunt

Comment

I didn't know people still track wounded deer. High shoulder and neck shots make this practice obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      I didn't know people still track wounded deer. High shoulder and neck shots make this practice obsolete.
                      With a bow though?

Comment

Working...
                      X