how much water per day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much water per day?

How much water do you drink per day? Im a thirsty mofo and drink probably 2 gallons per day and im 140lbs.

I rarely drink soda or anything like that but i do drink red diamond tea and i do drink some brown water a few times a week.

how much water per day?

I don’t drink much maybe a quart of regular water . Bout 1/2 a gallon of tea and coffee .

Comment

I haven’t drank anything but water for 3 weeks. I fill up an empty 100oz cranberry juice jug every morning

Comment

I probably drink about 100 oz a day in total. Mostly before bed for some reason I have noticed lately. Just thirsty before bed and I probably put away half the 100 oz in the last 2 hours I am awake.

Comment

I drink it all day need to figure amount, container of tea in the morning. I taper off close to bed time if not I’m up to pee

Comment

2 gallons minimum. I have one of those gallon Rtic jugs that drink from throughout the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drink about 80 ounces of water and between 20-40 ounces of Gatorade every day. If I don’t, I’ll dehydrate and feel terrible. My heart will act funny too. It’s weird

Comment

I've been drinking at least a gallon a day for about 15 yrs now.
                This time of yr I struggle to get through a gal a day though, as it's generally coffee till about noon.

Comment

That is what I use to flush the commode with , I wouldn't drink that .

Comment

I drink too much coffee and not near enough water. If you're drinking 2 gallons/day and are still thirsty you should see a Doc. There are some serious things that can cause that.

Comment

About 3/4-1 gallon a day.

Comment

If your thirsty all the time, check your blood sugar. You may be diabetic

Comment

1 bottle a day

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

About 120 ounces a day....sometimes more depending on what I am doing around the house, yard or lease. The first 40 ounces in the morning will have a single wild strawberry crystal light packet made for 16-20 oz bottles in it because as much as I love water ice water, I need something with a little flavor to start the day. Not sure if that first 40 counts for your health junkies but it does for me and the doc..

Comment

1 gallon

Comment

Working...
                              X