Man purse, shoulder bag or satchel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man purse, shoulder bag or satchel

I stopped at the ice house in China Grove the other day to get me a cold drank. They was a feller came in there with a sweater wrapped around his neck and what I thought was a binocular case hanging from his shoulder. I thought it was odd for him to be dragging binoculars into the ice house and asked another dude why he brought his binoculars in here, he proceeded to tell me that is a shoulder bag and contains manly thangs. I told that feller I thought that's what britches is for.

When I was leaving I told the feller sporting that shoulder bag that is a nice shoulder bag and he said its a "Satchel not a shoulder bag". I wanted to say something to him, but I was feared he might get mad.

I did not want to get swolled eyes from a man sporting a "Satchel"

Comment

With the vehicle theft these days it’s smart to carry anything valuable with you. I have carried a backpack for years that has my wallet, gun, IPad,flashlight etc in it. I wear scrubs everyday so there aren’t any pockets for stuff. You can make fun of him if you want but he won’t be the one to walk outside to a popped lock and all his stuff stolen.

Comment

Possibles bag

Comment

I thought they were called a purse.

The only acceptable bag for a man is a back pack, blind bag\ shooting bag or brief case of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            I thought they were called a purse.

The only acceptable bag for a man is a back pack, blind bag\ shooting bag or brief case of some type.
            Yep it's a purse.. if it wont fit in a holster or in my pocket I don't need to carry it.. but I guess they can't put stuff in the pockets of their skinny jeans..

Comment

Theft

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
              With the vehicle theft these days it’s smart to carry anything valuable with you. I have carried a backpack for years that has my wallet, gun, IPad,flashlight etc in it. I wear scrubs everyday so there aren’t any pockets for stuff. You can make fun of him if you want but he won’t be the one to walk outside to a popped lock and all his stuff stolen.
              I’d rather have all my stuff taken from my truck

Comment

Originally posted by southtx View Post
                I’d rather have all my stuff taken from my truck

Comment

I carry one with my sweater tied around my waist. Makes a fashion statement.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

What you carry in it?

Comment

[emoji23]

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

I do the same but only when I bleed through

Comment

Was he from Oklahoma?

:○

Comment

I see you mentioned he brought it into an ice house setting? I don’t stop at these any longer but back in the day when I did frequent them he would have been a mean sum biatch to wear that in one.

Comment

Good thing you didnt refer to it as his fanny pack

Comment

Working...
                              X