South Texas illegal/border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Texas illegal/border

We went to our lease near Eagle Pass Monday - on the way down I hear about the 52 illegals who died in an 18 wheeler - made me want to throw up. How did we get here??

While at our lease our LO said 200 illegals were caught on a ranch rear us.

Our ranch hand told us a neighboring ranch found a 6-7 year old girl on the ranch who had been there for 2-3 days and nights - her GRANDFATHER LEFT HER - that poor little girl spent the night in South Texas brush for two nights - no food, no water, no place to sleep -

People ask me " how do we fix this?"

My answer is simple - TERM LIMITS - two terms maximum - look around our national leaders - most ALL of them are old and have been in Congress for many many years - THIS is the answer - elect people who are not wanting to retire on taxpayers money!

Here is one of our mobile homes in camp - this stuff is real

Rant is over
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Huntingfool; 06-29-2022, 06:23 PM.

I’ve been saying it for years. Our highest ranking authority has a 2 term limit but the rest of these bozos can be lifers if they can lie and continue with false promises to get voted back in. Sorry for the hassle your going through Huntingfool.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
      We went to our lease near Eagle Pass Monday - on the way down I hear about the 52 illegals who died in an 18 wheeler - made me want to throw up. How did we get here??

While at our lease our LO said 200 illegals were caught on a ranch rear us.

Our ranch hand told us a neighboring ranch found a 6-7 year old girl on the ranch who had been there for 2-3 days and nights - her GRANDFATHER LEFT HER - that poor little girl spent the night in South Texas brush for two nights - no food, no water, no place to sleep -

People ask me " how do we fix this?"

My answer is simple - TERM LIMITS - two terms maximum - look around our national leaders - most ALL of them are old and have been in Congress for many many years - THIS is the answer - elect people who are not wanting to retire on taxpayers money!

Here is one of our mobile homes in camp - this stuff is real

Rant is over

Is that the same picture you posted last year? It doesn’t matter, just wondering

Comment

I showed up to check on a place in Brooks Co this morning. There was a trail right through the pasture and you could see right where they got picked up at one of our gates.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          Is that the same picture you posted last year? It doesn’t matter, just wondering
          yes it is - just a SMALL sample of what we deal with down their - it is real

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
            yes it is - just a SMALL sample of what we deal with down their - it is real
            It is definitely real! Like I said before , they steadily come through our area and that is 15 miles SE of Hallettsville which is at least 150 miles East of where you are!

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post
              I showed up to check on a place in Brooks Co this morning. There was a trail right through the pasture and you could see right where they got picked up at one of our gates.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

We’re east of Falfurrias and covered up too. Where’s your place?

Comment

There should be laws passed that should not be allowed to be changed. Too much politics involved. Immigration, Abortion will never be agreed on.

Comment

Not going to stop under this administration. F j b

Comment

Until they fix their country our country won't get any better. And it won't. They live in the most corrupt country in the world. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if the leaders of the United States were somehow in with theirs. Someone's making money out of the deal or illegal immigration wouldn't even be a problem. It's a vicious cycle and until you get rid of that problem you'll never solve any of the other problems.

You can't honestly believe that our leaders aren't getting a cut of drug money,sex trafficking,etc. The whole lot of them are worthless human beings. They're going to hell, no doubt in my mind about that. As long as that money is filling their bank account they couldn't care less what happens to anybody.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 06-29-2022, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X