A Quick Prayer Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Quick Prayer Please

Some of you know that my Mother-in-law suffers from Dementia. We built her a home behind us and she now has 24hr live-in care. She's now almost completely blind, often irrational, perpetually confused and she's scared. She's aware enough to hate her life and tell us she just wants to die. If you've ever seen the suffering, you know that the watching of the progression really takes a toll on folks who love her as well.

I will say that I feel like we, my wife and I along with my BIL and SIL, have done an outstanding job with her care and she's fortunate that we can afford to take care of her like we do. I can't imagine her suffering like she is, but without family around. But there is nothing you can do to give her back independence, liveliness and health.

Long story short....Please say a prayer for us all. We're now 7 years in, but I fear we have a long row to hoe and tomorrow will always be worse than today.
    So, we're gonna need some strength, patience, understanding and peace to get through it with our sanity.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Dang that's rough. Prayers for your family.

Comment

Praying for your family

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for your family

Comment

You got this, Curt. Prayers up.

Comment

That’s extremely rough. Prayers sent for you all.

Comment

Dang Curt. I know that has to be tough. Prayers up for all of you.

Comment

Prayers up for her and everyone involved with her care. I lost my mother to this horrible disease in 2014.

Comment

Prayer sent^

Been through it twice now, no fun at all.

Comment

Our prayers for you. We have a 103 year old father that thank God still knows where he is, but doesn't want to go on.

Comment

Prayers up for all...I can't imagine how tough this is for y'all.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Curt.....you got em..

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X