Buccee's corn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buccee's corn

I bought corn at Buccee's in Melissa today for $7.99 a 50 pound bag. It was the nicest, cleanest corn I've seen in many years. I usually buy corn from the local feed store, its dusty and has a bunch of corn cob pieces in it, when I checked on Friday, they wanted $12.00 a bag. Just an FYI.

That's about $2 more per than it should be but these days it's a good price. And clean too. Bought some yesterday on 114.

Comment

I know some folks don't like Buc-ees corn but I don't think I've ever had any issues with it.

I bought a bunch from Sutherlands a few months ago and it all molded in every feeder.

Comment

I’ve bought probably 30 tons of corn from Bucees and it’s always been clean and never clogged a feeder.

Comment

I buy a ton of corn from bucees and I’ve never had a bad bag.

Comment

Just use common sense. Don’t buy right after a rain.

Comment

Same for me. I purchased some at a local feed store thinking it would not be bad and they even load it in your truck. Ended up using it in the feeders and I am hoping that they do not clog. I was used to the Buccees corn and I have never had a problem with it at all. Super clean compared to what I bought from the local feed store.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I’ve bought probably 30 tons of corn from Bucees and it’s always been clean and never clogged a feeder.
                Same here

Comment

Royce city is 8.99 this morning.

Comment

I have been buying my corn from Buc-ee's since 2017, and never had a bad experience with it until early last month. Bought a bunch of bags of it from the Katy location and headed to the deer lease to fill feeders. Once at the lease, and after starting to fill feeders, I noticed the bags I had opened were full of weevils. I returned the unopened bags, but have been a little gun shy to go back. Has anybody recently purchased corn from the Katy location, and if so how did it look?

Comment

Just stopped at a convenience store in college station.
                      Signs said $12.99!!!
                      I feel good about my booked corn at $7.99 in goliad

Comment

Still 8.99 at Denton Bucees... but it was clean and convenient to my pig place.

Comment

Bastrop Bucees $7.75 yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought a bag from speedy stop and Walmart a few weeks ago both had mold.

Comment

We’ve always had good clean corn from the Buc-Ee’s in Bastrop it’s been holding steady at 7.75 per bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X