Help Catch a Thief - Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
    Well the guys were willing to let PD search vehicles and acknowledged "oh yeah. those are expensive." So the lone drilling truck in the empty field 100yds South of the roadway in tall grass (well away from any construction zone) did not have it. They did say "We wondered what the police were doing driving back and forth". so they had time...

Tracker still shows device pinging within the vicinity. Our guess is its stashed in the tall grass nearby. Hope one is dumb enough to try to move it again. In the meantime, our guy is on his way to scour that field.
    Get a drone involved if you can...

Comment

Yeah that's our locator in his hand. Literally the pic of the handoff.

Dip****s... We have movement.

Comment

If the owner of the outfit was worth a **** the project would screech to a halt until the item was returned.

Comment

I would think that pic is enough to have LEO question the dually driver. Maybe also contact the outfit he works for to notify them.

Comment

If they are doing underground optic it probably is burrowed in some place. Or, in the bottom of a port-a-can

Comment

I'm in Richardson and get off at 1500 and can be over there by 1530 and help look if needed.

Comment

I’m in on this. Get em!

Comment

Since it's still pinging, it has to be in that area. Is there any loose dirt, or anything that would give away that it's been buried? I agree with SmTx, the fact that the outfit isn't dropping everything to find it is suspect especially considering they know how much it's worth.

Why am I not surprised paper tags are involved?

Comment

this is by far the most exciting thing happening my corner of the internet today!

get em boys!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      Since it's still pinging, it has to be in that area. Is there any loose dirt, or anything that would give away that it's been buried? I agree with SmTx, the fact that the outfit isn't dropping everything to find it is suspect especially considering they know how much it's worth.

Why am I not surprised paper tags are involved?
                      It was at a construction site on the side of the road. Lots of highway stuff going on.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                        I'm in Richardson and get off at 1500 and can be over there by 1530 and help look if needed.
                        They gonna crap when they see Tommy Lee walk up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          If they are doing underground optic it probably is burrowed in some place. Or, in the bottom of a port-a-can
                          We're a fiber/directional drilling contractor. We're checking handholes and culverts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            They gonna crap when they see Tommy Lee walk up!
                            But- they haven't heard the story of the H buck!

Comment

Y’all know I have to show my lack of sympathy. Usually the yahoo’s using this equipment destroy neighborhoods without regard.

I’d still like to see at least one arrested to make me feel better about my own yard damage.

Comment

Sure hope they arent bowhunters.

Comment

Working...
                                X