Leblanc’s Cajun Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    How far off of 59 North is the place? I go through Livingston on my way to the lease.
    Maybe 8-10 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      How far off of 59 North is the place? I go through Livingston on my way to the lease.
      About 10 minutes.

I ate there Saturday at noon after we fished. Good food and great conversation with Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        About 10 minutes.

I ate there Saturday at noon after we fished. Good food and great conversation with Terry.
        Thanks Jay. You missed Bro. Bill by one hour. I know he would have bought your lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Your welcome
          Yea we were able to keep a secret for along time till you walked in Steve. Hope your dads doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Yea we were able to keep a secret for along time till you walked in Steve. Hope your dads doing well.
            I'm about due another trip.

Comment

I gotta get up there. That looks delicious. Maybe a road trip this weekend.

Comment

We'll have about 15 people in there Saturday evening for my daughter's 16th birthday dinner. I'll be giving you a holler this week Terry!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  We'll have about 15 people in there Saturday evening for my daughter's 16th birthday dinner. I'll be giving you a holler this week Terry!
                  I’ll keep the lights on for ya. Maybe we can come up with something special for her. And I’m glad to hear that you’ve got the color back in your gills brother.
                  Last edited by Gumbo Man; 06-13-2022, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    I’ll keep the lights on for ya. Maybe we can come up with something special for her. And I’m glad to hear that you’ve got the color back in your gills brother.
                    Thanks. We are much better!

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                      I’ve never eaten there but if I’m passing through sounds like a place to visit next time
                      The wife and I made a 'special' trip down for the get together, and we were not disappointed with service, food, or fellowship. I would highly recommend Terry's place to anyone, and I'm trying to get the wife to go again to celebrate whatever we want to celebrate. Yes, it's that good.

Comment

Working...
                      X