Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for you, Tina and the entire family. Also prayers for the caregivers making the decisions and nurses.
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Continued prayers for both you and Tina..... Hoping for the best possible outcome daily.

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

Precious Heavenly Father, we come to You on bent knees asking, begging, pleading with You to heal this sweet, sweet lady Tina! Guide her care team to Your healing plan and remove these maladies from her body. Lord it is quite simple. Tina is Your ambassador and Your witness here on earth. She is mother to a sweet little boy Konnor and wife to our brother Kevin... These are all Yours Lord. Keep them together and healed so that they may continue their witness for You. We ask Lord for comfort for Kevin as he steps up to lead his family through these trials. Keep him strong that he may lead his household through to the rewards You have for them. Lord we ask You that in Your healing process that You keep our sister Tina's face as beautiful as it has been so that her Light for You may shine ever so brightly. Remove the blemishes and give her reason to smile showing her Love for You Lord. We ask these things through the Son that You sent for this very purpose, our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen!

Kevin, I hurt so bad for you and your family! Call on me if I can help in any way sir!

Comment

Still praying for y'all.

Comment

Sending up a prayer for healing.

Comment

Godspeed amigo. Our prayers are with you guys. God has a plan and sometimes it so very hard for us to see and comprehend through "man's eyes".

Comment

Praying daily for y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Dear Lord, take this cancer away and give this family everlasting peace and health .

In Christ's name, Amen.

…and Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hang in there, prayers for you both.

Comment

Praying for Y’all

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

One more prayer.

Comment