So, is this how it starts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Yes. End of the world starts with your local McDonalds being out of eggs. For sure!
    C’mon man!! That’s not what I’m saying!!
    It’s just with everything else that’s going on, it’s the FIRST time I’ve ever seen a place that offers breakfast and has no eggs.
    Just sayin, is this where it all starts?

Comment

So, is this how it starts?

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      The food business is hard these days keeping inventory from week to week. But I’ll say this if you run out or didn’t receive it on the truck, go to the grocery store and get it.

Being in the food distribution business as long as I have all food delivery companies are having to make some tough decisions.

I wish everyone restaurant felt the same way you do about going to the store and getting what they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Being in the food distribution business as long as I have all food delivery companies are having to make some tough decisions.

I wish everyone restaurant felt the same way you do about going to the store and getting what they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I’m not in the buisiness of being out of anything if we can fix the situation ourselves. I’m aware of your struggles as well as ours. I’m hoping it gets better soon but I’m slowly loosing my optimism. The key to surviving in a changing environment is change with the times. It’s sink or swim.

Comment

I read just the other day that the McMuffins are the only sandwiches that have fresh eggs at Mickey dees…all the other are liquid eggs. Doesn’t change your point, just a fun fact I recently learned

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
            I read just the other day that the McMuffins are the only sandwiches that have fresh eggs at Mickey dees…all the other are liquid eggs. Doesn’t change your point, just a fun fact I recently learned
            That must be the reason that that’s the only **** thing I’ll eat from Mickey’s.

Comment

Sqiggy, I get it. Between the rising prices (of everything) and shortages of some basic essentials (eggs, produce, meat, again with the toilet paper), been prepping for awhile now. Buying a little extra every week (rice, beans, paper goods, canned goods, even household cleaning supplies). Folks that scoff at and ignore the warning signs, only need to think back a few short months ago to the empty shelves at their local HEB. Ridiculous, maybe... but I learned a long-time ago from Aesop its much better to be the ant instead of the grasshopper. Ed

The true America patriot must be ready at all times the defend his country from its goverment.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                That must be the reason that that’s the only **** thing I’ll eat from Mickey’s.
                ME TOO!!!!
                I usually get up and make my own breakfast, but for some reason, I had a hankering for a Mc Muff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  ME TOO!!!!
                  I usually get up and make my own breakfast, but for some reason, I had a hankering for a Mc Muff!!!
                  If the last McMuff you ate had egg, I’d switch restaurants.

Comment

I’m more surprised that McD uses real eggs.

Comment

McDonald's is my favorite fast food breakfast. Yesterday morning I got a big breakfast with pancakes,two hash browns and two sausage,egg and cheese mcmuffins. They weren't out of eggs though. I ate like a king.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        If the last McMuff you ate had egg, I’d switch restaurants.
                        This is an underappreciated post.

Comment

Yessir

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          this is an underappreciated post.:d
                          😆

Comment

Pretty soon we are going to be like Venezuela and Cuba . Let’s go Brandon.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              McDonald's is my favorite fast food breakfast. Yesterday morning I got a big breakfast with pancakes,two hash browns and two sausage,egg and cheese mcmuffins. They weren't out of eggs though. I ate like a king.
                              Comments like these amaze me. I guess you can't get a decent taco in Oklahoma, though. Probably nowhere North of San Antonio. With the exception of Blanco.

Comment

I’ll be canning most of the deer meat I get this year.
                                If anyone has tips or recipes I’m all ears.
                                I have an All American 25qt pressure cooker and plenty of jars.

Comment

Working...
                                X