Beatles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beatles

Anybody know who has some Beatles that need some work? My son shot his first buck this morning and I would like to get a euro mount done for him

John and George are dead. from what I have read Paul has done quite well. Ringo seems very happy. So I doubt the remaining Beatles need a side gig. Now beetles...dont know much about them.

Apologies in advance for being an *** but I couldn't help it

Comment

Not sure if he does it anymore or not but you might PM BeetleGuy here on TBH.

Comment

Stupid autocorrect beetles

Comment

Lol! I just watched a documentary on them last night!

Comment

I don't know about beetles, Toby. But post some pics of your son and the deer! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
              John and George are dead. from what I have read Paul has done quite well. Ringo seems very happy. So I doubt the remaining Beatles need a side gig. Now beetles...dont know much about them.

Apologies in advance for being an *** but I couldn't help it
              And Pauls a vegetarian, so he probably won't be interested in noshing on a deer skull.

Comment

Shane he has had a decent couple of days in the blind. Yesterday a big pig and today his first buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And here is his buck. He had hurt is back leg and I guess that is what made his antler grow funky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats awesome, Toby! Looks like y'all are having lots of fun. Nothing better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the young man!

Comment

Working...
                      X