Shooting Fish In A Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting Fish In A Barrel

In lieu of the other bad hunting trips and horror stories I've seen come up on here lately, I found myself reading this a buddy of mine sent me this morning. Samson's whitetail hunts, if this has already been posted before sorry for the double post

Thanks for the heads up I’m sure you will not get a Christmas card

Comment

Sounds like someone has an axe to grind. A lot of that sounds like BS. propping a dead deer up to be shot? I call bullcrap on that part anyway.

Comment

Wow, that is wild and pretty chicken ****.

Comment

It was posted on Facebook last week. Crazy that they can get away with it. If it's true.

Comment

Wow what a story !

Comment

that turns my stomach

Comment

Pretty sure anyone that’s known about Samson’s ridge Or MANY Like it could’ve told you that...... i mean are you really shocked to find out most high fence places arent FREE CHASE

Comment

That sucks!!!! Sad thing is to alot of people this is acceptable hunting as long as they get their big kill.....

Comment

I wonder how many outfitters do this

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Pretty sure anyone that’s known about Samson’s ridge Or MANY Like it could’ve told you that...... i mean are you really shocked to find out most high fence places arent FREE CHASE
                      But I've been told by people here that high fence hunting is harder because the deer know the area. LOL

Comment

That's crazy!
                        I'd seen their website, and it looked like some really good prices. I'm not opposed to hunting in a high fence, nor a ranch that brings in animals ... but this is ridiculous.

Comment

wow how crazy!

Comment

very sad that such as wonderful sport has turned to killing caged animals...

Comment

All you had to do to know what Samson’s Ridge is about is to read the ads. “No kill, no pay” tells it all. Newsflash......they ain’t the only ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X