West Texas Investors Club TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Texas Investors Club TV Show

I stumbled on this a few minutes ago. It's a redneck West Texas version of Shark Tank on CNBC. Pretty funny so far. Anybody seen this before?

Who are the "sharks"?

Comment

What channel?

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
        Who are the "sharks"?
        One guy is apparently Matthew McConaughey's billionaire older brother. I have no idea who the other guy is, but he looks like a broke, out of work Willie Nelson fan. Apparently he's a billionaire too.

I assume they're oil guys??

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
        What channel?
        CNBC

Comment

I just found it couple days ago on Facebook. Haven't got to check it out just yet. It looks hilarious.

Comment

I will set the recorder to catch it next time.

Is it worthwhile?

Comment

I saw that too - the other guy looks like Gandolf in a cowboy hat. I think they will lay some West Texas wisdom on the masses.

Comment

I watched the speedytab episode last night. Kinda out there but I'll give it another watch.

Comment

I'll watch it again. I don't think it will be my favorite thing on TV, but it was entertaining.

Comment

Lol Rooster McConaughey is actually a pretty cool guy. My dad knows him fairly well and introduced me at a big party one night. Dude has some different taste in names for his kids though. Miller Lite and Margarita haha

Comment

The other guy is Butch Gilliam. His dad owned a machine shop in Odessa called Curly's that they sold for a truckload of money.

My father-in-law built his huge house north of Odessa by Ratliff stadium.

Comment

Yep funny guys. Butch is my neighbor. I just left his house giving him a hard time. About the show. Rooster is different. And the old man Gill. He is the nicest guy you will meet. My son has played some guitar with him.

Very nice people.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
                          The other guy is Butch Gilliam. His dad owned a machine shop in Odessa called Curly's that they sold for a truckload of money.

My father-in-law built his huge house north of Odessa by Ratliff stadium.
                          I believe it was like three truck loads.

Comment

Butch Gilliam is a cool dude. Bought ton's of pipe from him when he owned Curley's Machine Shop. He sold the machine shop had a 5 year no compete clause. As soon as it was up he went back into machine shop business and is doing well again. Rooster is in the pipe business as well.

Comment

Haven't watched it but did record it. If my 1yr old would go to sleep, I'd pour me a big cup of jack over ice and watch it.

Comment

Working...
                              X