Black Bear outfitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Bear outfitter

My oldest son wants to do a fall black bear hunt in Canada.

Can anyone recommend a good outfitter?

We want to see lots of bears and have a chance at a decent bear. A giant trophy is not a priority.

Access to some fishing would be nice as well.

Thoughts?

that sounds like a heck of a trip!

Comment

I have a customer that hunts every year with Plumb Creek Outfitters and has great success. Will is actually there now on his annual trip. Last year he took a Color Phase that was pretty awesome. Check them out, they are based out of Manitoba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Loved this place!

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...highlight=bear

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post

Did you make is back for your sons 16th birthday? What was the name of the outfitter?

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming.

Comment

Look at Biff Ventures. Met him on a mile deer hunt. Great guy and good prices and said he’s loaded with bears

Comment

It is my understanding that baited fall hunts can be tough with acorns and plenty to eat for the bears. I have been to Manitoba times in the spring with Adrenaline Outfitters.

Comment

Bear Hunt

Contact Ryan with marshland outfitters in saskatchewan

Comment

If you want to see lots of bears I would look at a spring hunt. In the fall the bears will be bigger but you won’t see as many

I just got back and hunted northern Alberta and shot (2) bears one 18 1/4” 220lbs and a 19 3/8” 350lbs

Comment

Black Bear outfitter

Have hunted Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manatoba and Dunlop’s is the best I’ve been with. Lots of color phase and the fishing is off the hook. Lodge is great the meals fantastic. The staff/guides first class.
                      dunlopfishing.com

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                        Did you make is back for your sons 16th birthday? What was the name of the outfitter?
                        I had big plans to, unfortunately now that he is a car driving teen, he is not the hunter his Dad is.
                        He would rather concentrate on football, golf, ...... and girls.

Sugarloaf outfitting.
                        Saw an average of 12 bears a day, with a lot of color phases.
                        Family run and they feed you at their table, 3 meals a day.

Comment

220swift pm coming your way sir

Comment

Keg Country Outfitters in Alberta. Bears come in to grain fields in fall to fatten before winter. Two bear limit, chance at wolf, bear bear, and 30% color phase bears.

Comment

I've been twice with Rockridge out of Saskatchewan. Very good people. Very affordable and very comfortable. Lots of bears.

Comment

Working...
                              X