RIP boblee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    Did he ever explain why he used the handle boblee? I thought maybe it was because he use to shoot a Bob Lee bow but I never heard him speak of it.

I remember his saying that he used that name in grade school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      Did he ever explain why he used the handle boblee? I thought maybe it was because he use to shoot a Bob Lee bow but I never heard him speak of it.
      My grandfather's name was Robert Lee, last name undisclosed.
      Everyone referred to him as "Bob Lee".

He raised me and I loved and respected him beyond all description.
      He's been dead for 30 years this month. And I still miss him.

Bob Lee

Comment

Rest In Peace sir.

Comment

Hate to hear this. RIP Boblee

Comment

I located his daughter on FB and sent her a message with a link to this post. I felt she might want to know that members are thinking of him and his family.

Comment

RIP BobLee. Will miss his contributions to TBH.

On another note, if anyone needs information on anyone named Bob Lee, Ronnie Bob Lee, Robert Lee, R. R. Lee ...etc I may be able to help.

I have also read and reread a bunch of his posts. Although I did not agree with all of them, I sure enjoyed seeing his point of view.

Comment

I did not know we shared the same zip code, I remembered the name but now like many going back and reading his posts....another man of wisdom was lost. I would love to have shared a camp fire with this man and just listened for hrs.

Comment

Rip Boblee

Surely he would be honored knowing of our condolences
                  Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 02-25-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I’m going to miss that dude. RIP

Comment

Godspeed Boblee

Comment

Wish I could have met Mr. Bates in person to thank him for his military service, and to share a campfire listening to his stories about life. Remarkable human being that left a huge impression on the green screen, albeit on 330 posts. Prayers sent up for his family and friends.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Randy. Bob was truly a character that’s for sure. Sad deal.....he was gonna try to make it to Nanza this year too. [emoji53]
                          Cancer sucks! [emoji35]

Comment

RIP sir.

Comment

I hated to hear the news of Boblee's passing. I enjoyed his posts and points of view about life, and he had a way of articulating those views respectfully. He is already missed around the campfire here.

Comment

Sad. Had read several of his threads. Woulda enjoyed a camp fire with him too. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X