West Texas Investors Club TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    One guy is apparently Matthew McConaughey's billionaire older brother. I have no idea who the other guy is, but he looks like a broke, out of work Willie Nelson fan. Apparently he's a billionaire too.

I assume they're oil guys??

CNBC

Neither are Billionaires...

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
      That was a comment by somebody on the show. I didn't know if that was the case or not.

Comment

I thought it would be terrible and I actually liked it.

Comment

I watched it, not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
            Your right. Roosters net worth is just a meir 50 million

Comment

Been on Roosters ranch quite a bit working a well there.

Comment

I know Rooster but have never met Butch. Butch purportedly purchased a patent for under a quarter of a million (oilfield/pipe fitting) and sold it two years later for 100 million! Good work and no heavy lifting. :-)

Comment

I watched it. Will watch it again next week

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                    pffffftttt..... pocket change lol

Comment

I tried.......couldn't make it all of the way through.

Comment

Rooster is an awesome dude. He is as regular of a guy as you will ever meet. I saw him at Stripes a while after his brother won the academy award and I said congrats you must be really proud! He said ..."Well...I can honestly say that my brother is one of the best in the world at pretending to be other people. I don't know whether to buy him a beer or put him on medications to celebrate."

Comment

Originally posted by westexasagent View Post
                          Rooster is an awesome dude. He is as regular of a guy as you will ever meet. I saw him at Stripes a while after his brother won the academy award and I said congrats you must be really proud! He said ..."Well...I can honestly say that my brother is one of the best in the world at pretending to be other people. I don't know whether to buy him a beer or put him on medications to celebrate."
                          I'll be sure and watch the show again, knowing that several of you guys know these folks and speak highly of them. That was the impression I had of them watching the show. Very comfortable just being themselves, and very sharp guys - even if they are rednecks like us.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                            That's a long way from a billion though.....I'd take it!! Heck I'd take 10% of that and be done!!

Comment

I like the show. Rooster is a hoot. Tuesday's episode was better than the first one.

Comment

I liked it when they said they need to stop drinking beer during negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                                X