Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW is all i got !!!!

Comment

Final walk through went great!! Even got my buddy to frame the fireplace to prep for the insert.

Next week the triangular gable glass will get framed on the exterior, insert and chimney pipe will be installed and the exterior wood will be power washed, stained, and sealed.

Comment

sweet

Comment

Does the insert have venting piped to outside air to draw in cold air to burn and go up the chimney instead of drawing warm room air? I had one like that with glass doors and a blower fan and it was amazing how much heat it generated without drawing out room air. Got a built-in for a gun safe?

Comment

Looks like a peaceful place to build a house...

Comment

Looks like a peaceful place to build a house

Comment

Turning out great!

Comment

Looking good buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                    Looking good buddy!

Thanks Terry!!

Comment

congrats -looks grand

Comment

Impressive...congrats on an awesome place to have many great future memories. I really like the overall design and look and character of the home.

Question: What type of final roofing are you going with, metal or composition? I'd also be interested in ballpark price of the build. I realize you're going to do most of the interior finish yourself.

Again, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Impressive...congrats on an awesome place to have many great future memories. I really like the overall design and look and character of the home.

Question: What type of final roofing are you going with, metal or composition? I'd also be interested in ballpark price of the build. I realize you're going to do most of the interior finish yourself.

Again, congrats!

Going with R panel metal on the roof. Galvalum color. Pm me and I'll give you some numbers

Comment

I'd trade my BIG ole' house for that in a MINUTE!

Comment

Thanks! Exterior stain guys are out today power washing the logs and prepping for stain and seal. Fireplace insert and chimney pipe will be installed. Then the roof should be on next week

Comment

Great looking place Robby, I could see some hunts from that balcony real easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X