Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2019, 05:55 PM   #251
meltingfeather
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: austin
Hunt In: Gillespie, San Saba & Kerr primarily
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingfanatic View Post
Well [...]
Good christian boy... wouldn't have done that. Didn't do it. Don't care what the footage shows.
meltingfeather is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:08 PM   #252
TX_Hoghunter
Pope & Young
 
TX_Hoghunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fruitvale, TX
Hunt In: Harper, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post
Didn’t you just make fun of him for the exact same thing you did in the post making fun of him. Your sitting around your computer waiting for someone to post so you can post back. The word is hypocrisy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I made a general post about this topic. He then responded directly back to me.....like he did so many others. He loves to make it personal. Your a 4 point. Wait till you been around a little longer I bet you come around. I base that on all of the PM's that I have received and the other support I got in this thread. You opinion might be different and that is perfectly fine but there is no hypocrisy on my part. Hope you have a great Friday night.

-john
TX_Hoghunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:08 PM   #253
JLivi1224
Ten Point
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
He's had his share of cheap shots. I won't pretend to know his charachter, but he makes questionable to bad decisions on the football field.
Seems so. There’s a pattern emerging it appears. He may be remorseful, but true remorse is feeling bad and making sure it doesn’t happen again.
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:10 PM   #254
Yelladog
Ten Point
 
Yelladog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Georgetown
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yelladog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:11 PM   #255
JLivi1224
Ten Point
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Good god, be objective for once...you'd defend Hitler if he wore an aggy thong. Whatever your opinion of Rudolph, Garrett instigated the whole **** thing slinging him to the ground when everyone in the stadium knew the ball had long since been out...PERIOD. Rudolph grabbed his facemask and tried to kick him off, but hell he's got a right to defend himself.


He aint goin to prison, he acted like a dumb **** and got suspended...it'll be ok.
Bingo
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:16 PM   #256
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
I’m here for all of that smoke…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine how different this thread would have went if he was already a Cowboy and it was the Eagles....
Holy @#$+

Myles is a good lad guys, he was just emotional, Mason wasn't hurt.....
Blah blah blah blah......

TU still sucks and Epstein didn't kill himself

Last edited by MacDaddy67; 11-15-2019 at 06:17 PM. Reason: .
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:19 PM   #257
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
... and Epstein didn't kill himself
Heard myles may have been involved...
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:22 PM   #258
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Can you image if it had been Baker? Folks would have cheering Garrett on! LOL!
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:27 PM   #259
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
I made a general post about this topic. He then responded directly back to me.....like he did so many others. He loves to make it personal. Your a 4 point. Wait till you been around a little longer I bet you come around. I base that on all of the PM's that I have received and the other support I got in this thread. You opinion might be different and that is perfectly fine but there is no hypocrisy on my part. Hope you have a great Friday night.

-john

Looking at his registration, he's been around since 2014. He's seen enough...

PMs and texts flow both ways there John.....Between you and CoachEmUp I've had quite the typing day behind the scenes.. I'm just going to leave it at that....because well, I don't want to make it personal and all as you have here. Good day!

Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019 at 06:30 PM.
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:30 PM   #260
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Can you image if it had been Baker? Folks would have cheering Garrett on! LOL!
That is true....and probably justified
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:32 PM   #261
HoustonHunter94
Pope & Young
 
HoustonHunter94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Can you imagine how different this thread would have went if he was already a Cowboy and it was the Eagles....
Holy @#$+

Myles is a good lad guys, he was just emotional, Mason wasn't hurt.....
Blah blah blah blah......

TU still sucks and Epstein didn't kill himself


Speaking of Epstein.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HoustonHunter94 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:34 PM   #262
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Can you image if it had been Baker? Folks would have cheering Garrett on! LOL!



Hell I was pulling for Baker and crew last night... I know I know....shocked
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:37 PM   #263
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Can you imagine how different this thread would have went if he was already a Cowboy and it was the Eagles....
Holy @#$+

Myles is a good lad guys, he was just emotional, Mason wasn't hurt.....
Blah blah blah blah......

TU still sucks and Epstein didn't kill himself


It wouldn’t have been different at all. It was a dumbass move that could have really gotten someone hurt bad, and he deserves to be suspended for it. The laundry doesn’t matter to me. After he serves his deal he’ll be welcomed back up there.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:39 PM   #264
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

I’m not gonna pretend I wouldn’t enjoy seeing Baker abused, but he’d have been headed the other direction.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:39 PM   #265
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
That is true....and probably justified
Nah, Baker is harmless. He's just full of himself, unlike Johnny who was full of coke.
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:44 PM   #266
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Nah, Baker is harmless. He's just full of himself, unlike Johnny who was full of coke.
I think he was a Pepsi guy....
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 08:11 PM   #267
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
I’m not gonna pretend I wouldn’t enjoy seeing Baker abused, but he’d have been headed the other direction.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can’t wait until Sam “We’re Baaack” Elinger gets drafted. Wait, will he get drafted? Surely, there’s 7 rounds. LOL!
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 08:43 PM   #268
COACH_EM_UP
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Florence, Doss, Fredericksburg
Default

I just want to say that Jason Smart is an outstanding human being. I was completely wrong about him. Good day to all.

Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 11-15-2019 at 08:52 PM.
COACH_EM_UP is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 09:51 PM   #269
trophy8
Pope & Young
 
trophy8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Georgetown Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
I just want to say that Jason Smart is an outstanding human being. I was completely wrong about him. Good day to all.
Lol. He’s a decent dude.
trophy8 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 09:58 PM   #270
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

You guys will argue about the stupidest ***** ever.. Its hilarious..
Who gives a rats azz about any of these over payed, cry baby, prima donnas??
Besides that THUGS make the best defensive players.. Leave Garrett alone. Play ball.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 10:04 PM   #271
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
I just want to say that Jason Smart is an outstanding human being. I was completely wrong about him. Good day to all.



AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 11:02 PM   #272
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Kiss azz...
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 11:05 PM   #273
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico View Post
Kiss azz...
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 12:13 AM   #274
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
I just want to say that Jason Smart is an outstanding human being. I was completely wrong about him. Good day to all.
Honestly, this has been my experience. He roots for the wrong **** teams, but he's a good dude. I don't think having a different opinion than me makes someone a bad person....just makes them wrong.
curtintex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 11:29 AM   #275
RascalArms
Pope & Young
 
RascalArms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Forney, TX
Hunt In: Schleicher County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
Honestly, this has been my experience. He roots for the wrong **** teams, but he's a good dude. I don't think having a different opinion than me makes someone a bad person....just makes them wrong.
SMART actually roots for the RIGHT Teams 100% of the time


I don't believe most people are mean people. However, under the right circumstances, most people can be mean. Throw in the internet and that behavior becomes more noticeable.
Jason and I have had our share of disagreements over the years. This tends to happen when you have 2 Type A sarcastic individuals, both of whom are fairly assertive and blunt, who aren’t afraid of conflict and won’t back down from a good argument.
Is he opinionated? HECK YES! Is he prideful? HELL YES! If you don’t agree with him he will “enlighten” you in an effort for you to see the error of your ways. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.

That being said, while I’ve met plenty of people in my life that get off or enjoy being mean...I don’t think it’s ever Jason’s intent to be mean spirited. IMO he’s a genuinely good dude, convicted of the right principals in life. I couldn’t or don’t ask much more from a friend.
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 01:34 PM   #276
Cbb1722
Ten Point
 
Cbb1722's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Can’t wait until Sam “We’re Baaack” Elinger gets drafted. Wait, will he get drafted? Surely, there’s 7 rounds. LOL!
And OU still sucks!
Cbb1722 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 02:12 PM   #277
Sticks&Strings
Pope & Young
 
Sticks&Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia, TX/ Kinney& sometimes Leon
Default

Lolol. Funny, but the logic is dead nuts on target!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sticks&Strings is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 02:17 PM   #278
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 03:25 PM   #279
Hoss163
Pope & Young
 
Hoss163's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Abilene tx
Hunt In: Oklahoma
Default

Those new helmets must really be padded it didn’t even look like it Fazed Rudolph
Hoss163 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #280
Burnadell
Pope & Young
 
Burnadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Bee County
Default

Good grief, the DRAMA!!! It's a freaking football game!

I have a one word solution for the butt hurts:

BOWNANZA

It is so easy to get ticked off at strangers, but when "friends" argue, it is a less intense argument. For those who have never been to Bownanza...GO. Meet the folks with whom you argue. It makes a difference!

We can have a group hug!



(Cheap requisite plug for 'Nanza!)
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 03:41 PM   #281
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnadell View Post
Good grief, the DRAMA!!! It's a freaking football game!

I have a one word solution for the butt hurts:

BOWNANZA

It is so easy to get ticked off at strangers, but when "friends" argue, it is a less intense argument. For those who have never been to Bownanza...GO. Meet the folks with whom you argue. It makes a difference!

We can have a group hug!



(Cheap requisite plug for 'Nanza!)
This.....sounds.....suspiciously.....like.....a trap..
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 03:57 PM   #282
Burnadell
Pope & Young
 
Burnadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Bee County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
This.....sounds.....suspiciously.....like.....a trap..
I've noticed your new avatar. How old are you? I am concerned that you may be developing your grouchiness prematurely!
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 04:10 PM   #283
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Oh. Thats not me.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 04:20 PM   #284
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Oh. Thats not me.
Im picking up what you're putting down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 04:41 PM   #285
Burnadell
Pope & Young
 
Burnadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Bee County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Im picking up what you're putting down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My favorite new phrase!
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 04:43 PM   #286
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnadell View Post
My favorite new phrase!
So you're smelling what I'm selling?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 04:53 PM   #287
slicktricker
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Plano tx
Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnadell View Post
Good grief, the DRAMA!!! It's a freaking football game!

I have a one word solution for the butt hurts:

BOWNANZA

It is so easy to get ticked off at strangers, but when "friends" argue, it is a less intense argument. For those who have never been to Bownanza...GO. Meet the folks with whom you argue. It makes a difference!

We can have a group hug!



(Cheap requisite plug for 'Nanza!)
There's not a chance in hale, hail, hell that some of these boys would speak to men in the same manner face to face.
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 05:31 PM   #288
Burnadell
Pope & Young
 
Burnadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Bee County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
So you're smelling what I'm selling?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
There's not a chance in hale, hail, hell that some of these boys would speak to men in the same manner face to face.

Exactly! Bownanza brings out the best in us. We can, and still do, but then its among friends, not keyboard strangers.
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 05:40 PM   #289
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
There's not a chance in hale, hail, hell that some of these boys would speak to men in the same manner face to face.
You goin?
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 05:45 PM   #290
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

I'm sitting on the stand looking at some giants, but y'all keeping me entertained....
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 05:49 PM   #291
slicktricker
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Plano tx
Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
You goin?
I'd be there if it were up in north Texas. Not driving to that armpit for a boy to attempt to smart off. It spelled going haha!
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 05:51 PM   #292
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
I'd be there if it were up in north Texas. Not driving to that armpit for a boy to attempt to smart off. It spelled going haha!
So it was you that you were talking about.
Gotcha.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 05:55 PM   #293
slicktricker
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Plano tx
Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
So it was you that you were talking about.
Gotcha.


I know precisely who I'm talking about. I'm positive you would fit the description.
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 06:02 PM   #294
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RascalArms View Post
SMART actually roots for the RIGHT Teams 100% of the time


I don't believe most people are mean people. However, under the right circumstances, most people can be mean. Throw in the internet and that behavior becomes more noticeable.
Jason and I have had our share of disagreements over the years. This tends to happen when you have 2 Type A sarcastic individuals, both of whom are fairly assertive and blunt, who aren’t afraid of conflict and won’t back down from a good argument.
Is he opinionated? HECK YES! Is he prideful? HELL YES! If you don’t agree with him he will “enlighten” you in an effort for you to see the error of your ways. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.

That being said, while I’ve met plenty of people in my life that get off or enjoy being mean...I don’t think it’s ever Jason’s intent to be mean spirited. IMO he’s a genuinely good dude, convicted of the right principals in life. I couldn’t or don’t ask much more from a friend.



There you go losing all credibility in your first sentence

Go Astros!
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #295
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico View Post
I'm sitting on the stand looking at some giants, but y'all keeping me entertained....
I call bull. Need pics..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 06:08 PM   #296
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
I call bull. Need pics..
Too far...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 06:14 PM   #297
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Need those heavier arrows
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-17-2019, 01:03 AM   #298
WestwardBound
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Default

Charges should have been pressed imo
WestwardBound is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-17-2019, 09:09 AM   #299
meltingfeather
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: austin
Hunt In: Gillespie, San Saba & Kerr primarily
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
There's not a chance in hale, hail, hell that some of these boys would speak to men in the same manner face to face.


How big an ole boy are ya?
meltingfeather is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-17-2019, 09:34 AM   #300
slicktricker
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Plano tx
Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land
Default

Like Roy D Mercer said...it ain't nothing for me ta whoop a man's ace.
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com