No announcement yet.

Earless pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trapped a boar with only one ear several years ago--but it did have an ear canal.

Comment

That’s new one to me!

Comment

He never heard ya coming, that's for sure. Also no where for the earhole shot! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
          Real 5th leg, was pretty funky looking. Was a back leg and was fully developed, just wasnt connected at the hip socket. Just flopped around.
          After reading this... I think these anomolies must be the result of inbreeding.

Comment

wow thats weird

Comment

Got on like that the other night, weird. Other weird thing was I shot it through the lungs with a 300 gr. Hollow point, and it bled out its eyes.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Whampuscat2; 10-16-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                After reading this... I think these anomolies must be the result of inbreeding.

Well duh! Have you seen the democrat party?

Comment

Cool!

Comment

This thread gives me the creeps. Pigs are kinda disgusting as is. No need for 5th legs, no ears and ear holes, and eye blood

Comment

Sweet. My first guess before seeing the pictures was going to be that it managed to pull out of a snare, but... yeah ... just never had them to begin with.

Comment

my earless one from a few years back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know but finding out it seems to be a common occurance is more disturbing.

Comment

I do have a doe that was accidentally caught in a hog trap last year and a dog shredded her ear. The trapper drove up on the dog while it had the doe's ear, and it was also on camera, but the dog ran away before the trapper could shoot it. Now we still have the doe and call her Oney. She oney got one ear!
                            I'll see if I can find a recent picture.

Comment

I have run cattle for close to 50 years. Iv'e seen lots of problrms with them and their calves. Had one a few years ago that didn't have colon conncted his anus. Had to put him down. Also had a calf born without clef pallet and when he sucked milk shout out his nose. Just part of it.

Comment

Way to go Enoch for your pig. Was this a chance hunt or one that was on the list because of previous sightings. Genetics are interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X