RV Covering/Carport Source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RV Covering/Carport Source?

Can a person by the material to build the screw together carports without going thru the places in the side of the road? Basically buy the stuff and assemble yourself? I’m sure all these places are getting the stuff from the same place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metal Mart will sell you everything you will need

Micheal

Comment

Check with Mueller as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

Micheal
        This is good info!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

Micheal

All the bent tubing, lower rails, braces? I know I can buy steel and R-Panel but I’m looking for the source for these kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Versatube sells them. But it's cheaper to have the other guys install them.

Comment

I am having one installed and it is a 10 week wait from the day you pay in full. I don't know if the wait is from Covid, snow collapse, or stimulus but they are popular now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                I am having one installed and it is a 10 week wait from the day you pay in full. I don't know if the wait is from Covid, snow collapse, or stimulus but they are popular now.

What size did you get and what are you spending for it?

Comment

I’ve looked at Versatube, they seem decently priced, but I haven’t looked at any others to know if it’s a good price or not.

Comment

The one I bought was from a nat'l supplier that has sales people all over. The wait was 6 or 8 weeks because they wait until they have enough installs to make it worth sending a crew out. Mine was installed in Junction and the crew came from Nacogdoches. I think they said they had been to Del Rio, Ozona, and Eldorado on that trip. Literally took them about 45 minutes to put it up while I ate a sandwich.

Comment

versatube and put a 12x30 up with the help of my son in law. not diffcult at all

Comment

Originally posted by Roman AB View Post
                        What size did you get and what are you spending for it?
                        We are having ours built for a 5th wheel. 15' tall to the center, 18X36. Two extra sheets of tin down the sides $4300.00 total.

The extra height on legs and tin down the sides added a little.

Comment

Alan Factory Carports. I don’t think you can just buy the kit. They did my 24’x36’ we had installed last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                            We are having ours built for a 5th wheel. 15' tall to the center, 18X36. Two extra sheets of tin down the sides $4300.00 total.

The extra height on legs and tin down the sides added a little.
                            Not too bad. Who did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman AB View Post
                              Not too bad. Who did you use?
                              Local bad boy dealer in Nacogdoches carries them

Comment

Working...
                              X