This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    I mean cool, yall beat a bad tech team early on. Difference is, Tech fans aren't posting trying to measure up nonstop. Lol this was just an observation, not a shot at either. I enjoy watching

All you do is take shots at other schools and try to break out the measuring stick. Problem is: you don’t even know how to read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      Texags never disappoints. No way it could be the fact he loses 3 games or more just about every single year.
      Isn't that your screen name on TexAgs?!?! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Weird take.
        Not really

A good year in '18, an incredible year in '19

Overall he's .580 coach

He had a great staff and generational QB and it worked great until they left.

Coach O didn't become a football genius in 2019 -

Note - this is taking nothing away from what that team did. Arguably one of the best teams in CFB history, he just happened to be there for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          I mean cool, yall beat a bad tech team early on. Difference is, Tech fans aren't posting trying to measure up nonstop. Lol this was just an observation, not a shot at either. I enjoy watching
          TT just pulled in a great recruit. 4-star kid

Guess the new coach is already paying off?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            All you do is take shots at other schools and try to break out the measuring stick. Problem is: you don’t even know how to read it.

Oh no...he also has some stupid charts showing why tech is just as good as Texas or atm, despite the fact that they've never won a title at anything that matters.

Comment

In the last 20 years there’s only been ONE school that’s won more championships…ONE! Anyone saying LSU isn’t a destination well i can’t help you

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I'm just not seeing what you speak of. It's been all Aggy and LSU today.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Was more speaking of the season as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                  None of our teams are winning it all this year. Y’all need to hunt more so you’re not so angry. Tagged out in Kansas

Awesome buck, dude!

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 12

Lincoln smoke. Is it simply another dried out brisket? He wouldn’t leave OU, would he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Lincoln smoke. Is it simply another dried out brisket? He wouldn’t leave OU, would he?

See post #231, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        Awesome buck, dude!
                        Awesome buck and near beer....

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

Hardly the case. Hard to measure up when your team has sucked for 10+ years. Like pissing in the wind. But if you are saying my teasing of Aggies for the usual Aggie stuff they say correlates to me saying tech is good at football, you are very mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            In the last 20 years there’s only been ONE school that’s won more championships…ONE! Anyone saying LSU isn’t a destination well i can’t help you

Past results do not indicate future outcomes. Right now LSU is a dumpster fire. Even Ray Charles can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Been telling y’all

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                                Past results do not indicate future outcomes. Right now LSU is a dumpster fire. Even Ray Charles can see that.
                                And lsu will still win another natty before Aggie does.

Comment

Working...
                                X