No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good gym day. Is there a bad one really? Back and leg supersets sticking with 5X5, but pushed through for a few extra reps when I could. They're gonna have to mop the gym floor this morning.

T-bar row/sled leg press/weighted standing calf raise
    Bent over BB row inverse grip/super squat/incline sit up
    Weighted pull up/back squat/cable rotation
    Seated low row neutral grip/leg extension/crunch machine

I'll hit chest and triceps tomorrow. Depending on my right elbow I may work up to one rep max to see where I'm at.

Comment

Wrapped up a cardio and core session earlier

Tomorrow is legs....

Comment

Another good start to the day. Got to bed at 8 PM and woke up at 1 AM ready to go. Fortunately, I fell back asleep until the alarm went of at 0345. 5X5 Chest and 5X10 tricep super sets with abs as well. I was gong to try and get a one rep max on bench press today, but my right elbow and shoulder started acting up. Getting old sucks!

Incline bench press/weighted dips/weighted ab crunch
        Bench press/tricep pushdown/hanging leg raise
        Pec deck fly/overhead rope extension/incline sit up
        Push ups/single arm cable pull down

Back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Almost made enough excuses to not go in but made it! Legs are fried.

Chest is suppose to be tomorrow but with the "push" day being split earlier in the week I will have to see how everything feels in the morning. Might turn into another lite cardio day.

Comment

Nope. I had to work late yesterday and didn't get home until 10P. Might not make it tomorrow either. Tonight is sausage making night for our VFD fundraiser on Saturday.

Comment

Woke up and chest/shoulders were still pretty sore. Haven't had a rest day lately so opted for that.

Comment

We were up late last night making 700 lbs. of sausage for the game dinner on Saturday. I slept in and am glad I did. Gonna be a long tough weekend.

Comment

knocked out Chest and tri's this AM

Pull day tomorrow

Comment

I'm back up and running/walking/staggering again. Feels much better with the cooler weather. Stay strong everyone and thanks for the continued motivation.

We got the holidays coming up and you know what that means.

Comment

I'm not participating in anything but

2020 - 2021

228 lbs

Rolling 178 lbs

Weighed 180 lbs - 20 years old - cut .3% body fat / US Coast Guard boot camp - PRIME SHAPE workouts and running miles daily

At 61 years of age - 178 lbs / down from 228 lbs at my most highest point.

Bike = 2000 miles
                      Diet = water and smart only when I feel an urge to bring body "FELT" stamina up - to meet that spiked demand. Three or Ten bites of solid mixed protein and fiber - water and hydration - eating 2 meals at best per day.

If I tried to follow the old USA - formula of 3 meals per day - to kick off more sales for AG industries in the 20s - old post Depression era revival of "THREE MEALS PER DAY" which helped stimulate AG.

The pre advanced Vikings/Norwegians lived on two - research VIKING DIET). But they mixed all with SEAFOOD as their primary PROTEIN.

Fish - and beef or others (I'm a flat out Fish Prime Eater) = balance - strength and nutrition without the extra third BS meal per day.

Many days I roll 1 MEAL - I am not 20 and the burning candle within is consuming fuel - based on energy outputs, I'm not 20 and blowing and going at those levels.

Dialed the formulas down and hit the marks!

F - All the other's doing the diet and work out stuff till you drop stuff - do not dip down where your muscles are on decline ever. If the fat forms in skin - cut the BS OUT.

If the flab goes to bone - then follow the money grabbers - it may work? And stare at those who make the money grab - weight reduction formulas for success.

Starve - hit bottom and rebuild with INTELLIGENCE TILL YOU DIE

Make your own benchmark - the resources to find the right intake - it's everywhere with a trend - 1500 - 1900

Never got there.

I'm 61 YEARS OLD
                      Last edited by AtTheWall; 11-05-2021, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Saturday ended up being a rest day

Sunday was a pull day

Headed in for legs right now.

Comment

Chest and biceps day to start the week. Still working 5X5 with an extra rep mixed in when I can.

Incline bench press/preacher curl
                          DB bench press/BB curl/incline situp
                          Seated wide grip bilateral chest press/incline DB curl/hanging leg raise
                          Pec deck fly/overhead cable curl

back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Back and legs today. I didn't get all of my leg work in thanks to the 3 stooges that tied u all the leg equipment, but I got enough in for today I suppose.

Supersets 5X5 and getting an extra rep or two where I could.

T-bar row/sled leg press/calf raises/ab roller
                            Hex bar row neutral grip/front squat
                            Low row inverse grip/leg extension
                            Lat pull down neutral grip

Chest and tricep day tomorrow.

Comment

Shoulder day done!!!!!!

Cardio and core tomorrow

Comment

Shivering in a ground blind has to be some type of a workout??? [emoji848][emoji854][emoji106]
                                Yall are getting it done!!![emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X