No announcement yet.

A/T tire suggestions for 2020 Chevy 1/2 ton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had BFG KO2s on my last 3 pickups ('16 and '18 Chevy and '20 GMC - all 1/2 ton 4dr 4WD). The tires are great off road and at the ranch. They're noisy and have a little vibration on the highway, and they cost me about 2 mpg. But it's worth it to never have flats or get stuck going over rocks, brush, cactus, up hills down hills, through mud and sand, etc....

Comment

KO2 , have 40k and when I went into Discount recently for tire rotation, after the tech made the measurements, he remarked , your tire are almost new. For a 1/2 ton the KO2 E will last a loooong time.

Comment

Tugged

Comment

I‘be the Cooper discoverer at3s on my last couple vehicles. Giving the nitto terra grapplers a try this time on my Chevy 1500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            i have about 10k miles on a set of goodyear ultra-terrain and have no complaints. they are quiet, ride good, and look awesome.

mine are 275-65-20 on a 2014 fx4. i got them a tire shop in garland for $1100 a few months ago.

https://www.prioritytire.com/goodyea...All%20Products
            I have about 50K miles on a set of these and they still have a ton of tread life left. Same comments, quiet, good ride and they look good. You wouldn’t be disappointed.

Comment

I just put these on
              2017 Z71
              Cooper Rugged Trek
              275/60/20
              They are a 33" tire. Biggest tire I could go without raising the front a couple inches. If you get a front end level 2" you can put 275/65/20 which is a 34" tire. So far love them. Just add 2mph to your speed
              Attached Files

Comment

I’m glad to hear people have taken a liking to the rugged treks. We made them for months not knowing when they would be released. They seemed to have slipped to the market quietly

Comment

Just put a set of Hankook’s on F150 4x4. I ran a set of Michelins that were factory and got 70K out of them then went to BFG got 60K out of them but they sure were noisy. replaced them because one of them was coming apart on me. I got the Hankooks on a recommendation of a friend who has a tire shop. We'll see, so far so good!

Comment

60k on my set of KO2s on my 2018 1500 Silverado. I love em. Tough. Great offroad. Not real loud. Knock on wood lol.

Can be tricky to get balanced right. Mine are still great tread. 3 years old in December and on occasion they get slick in the rain on pavement. Might be them tornadoes under my hood ����

Comment

I usually run mastercraft tires. Could not find them so decided on these. Love the look and performance in the rain so far on the Rugged Treks.

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                      I’m glad to hear people have taken a liking to the rugged treks. We made them for months not knowing when they would be released. They seemed to have slipped to the market quietly

Comment

Falken Wildpeaks.
                        On my 7th set, & almost 300k miles with 0 issues.

Comment

Falken wildpeak at3

Comment

Just put on the Cooper discoverer at3s on my Titan. Been using the Coopers for many years on different vehicles because they last.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                              I haven't even heard of these before this thread. Will have to check them out!

Comment

I just replaced my Hankook Dynapro AT with another set just like them. The ones I took off had 85,000 on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X